Hudson Hornet (Mario Andretti) confirmed to Gran Turismo 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 181 comments
  • 28,899 views
Messages
477
Russian Federation
Russia, Moscow
Messages
Dionisiy


http://playstation.gt6firstlove.com/

f5Wrp.png


YeHYYYFPyDM.jpg
 
GT6 is getting better by the day at this stage. I would die happy if we were to get Juan Manuel Fangio's Maserati 250F. What a stunningly beautiful racing car that is.
 
I'd like to see this thread stay on topic about Mario and the Hudson Hornet so I'm going to create a "Who's Next" wishlist thread for those that would like to speculate. It might get closed by the mods but please direct those types of responses there.
 
Yet another epic move by Sony/PD.

Vettel, Loeb, Jeff Gordon, Senna and now Mario Andretti.

Who will be the next racing legend to be added to GT franchise? Make your bet.
Would love a TRUE NASCAR legend but am quite certain Mrs. Earnhardt would want a Brinx truck load of money to put "The Intimidator" in. Sure Richard Petty would allow it, but PD will probably just add Jimmie Johnson :rolleyes: Edit: tree'd by Johnny
 
the music is so beautiful..i wish i could have it playing while I post here but as soon as I change tabs the music pauses until I go back :(
 
Mario's F1 car list:
Lotus - 49B, 63, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81
Ferrari - 312B, 312B2, 126C2
March - 701
Parnelli - VPJ4
Alfa Romeo - 179C

Really interesting machines!
 
@wowbaggerBR first noted this here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-news-and-discussion.260299/page-139#post-8987632

What a class act Mario Andretti is...this is a great move on PD's part...well done Kaz.👍

Just to be fair, the first was @ron86 !

And about Mario. Man, he is the personification of a GT player. The man raced successfully in formulas, GTs, prototypes, Nascar.

He is one of the greatest drivers ever, a true legend. If PD put things together with him and Senna, will be awesome.
 
Great news ! 👍

Just out of curiosity, this car will be available directly on disk ? Or DLC ?
 
So is this what Amar was referring to? Very cool.
 
Track/competitors suggestion for the car.

Technical issue does not impede overall quality of this vintage footage, IMHO

 
Mario Andretti vs. Ayrton Senna vs. Sebastian Vettel vs. The Stig vs. Sébastian Leob vs. Angry little kid on microphone. This is gonna be an interesting race.
 
Back