I need girls for making a DRIFT TEAM <3

• Thread starter Natalia90
  • 208 comments
Okay, I found six girls in the game but only two drifter know I have to teach them, thank you for helping lazy đź’ˇ

TARJANA HER NAME? PSN?

tatjana001

I sent u via personal message at the psn, in case you forget.

Nat, you must find a chick called Tatjana or something like that. Her skills are really impressive, but her car picking choice is very specific, and sometimes shes kinda cocky. When i get online ill sent to u her entire PSN id, then its up to you.

Ive played with her, shes in spanish only lobbies a lot (not that im spanish lol i just join sometime) shes impressive Indeed.

Nat, you must find a chick called Tatjana or something like that. Her skills are really impressive, but her car picking choice is very specific, and sometimes shes kinda cocky. When i get online ill sent to u her entire PSN id, then its up to you.

I think I came across her too. She hosts a lobby named "Tatjana Drift Queen" usually at night, US time. She drifts a 4wd off road car in her custom Tokyo bay track, then another car (I forgot which one) on Toscana/Charmonix track. I don't have her PSN ID in my history (Players Met) anymore, it's been a long time. It's something like Tatjana999.

Meerly a cat
Online relationships never work out spank.

This is very true... I dated a girl, actually my ex, and we originally met through Forza, haha. I dated her for 7 months before breaking up with her about 4/5 weeks ago... One thing I learned is that (A) Girl drifters on PS3/Xbox/PC whatever platform are most likely to be Bi-sexual. (B) Not very girly-girls. (The way I like 'em XD). I know my ex was Bi-sexual, lol.

Which coming onto topic, Natalia she plays GT5 and drifts. I'm not sure if she plays anymore mind you her PSN was something like R0XiSTH4S0X or something... last time she was on is over 60 days ago. Goodluck with your search though! Oh btw, I added you on facebook for the lulz. (:

I'll add you on PSN next time I'm on.. or you can add me which ever suits you best.

Last edited:
sorry,but i'm not a lesbian :)
Ok if you add me on my facebook or psn i will accept u.đź‘Ť

sorry,but i'm not a lesbian :)
Ok if you add me on my facebook or psn i will accept u.đź‘Ť

Haha, good on ya đź‘Ť Bi girls are awfully awkward to date! and I say that from experience. :sly: Cool, I'll add you later on. I may not be on PSN much though, mostly because I'm in the middle of moving house :grumpy:

Tyring to get interest in this, please let me know if you think you would be interested!

TruenoVsLevinShootout.jpg

Was it just me, or did what Natalia say make any sense? I'm sorry, it's difficult to understand you.

Natty, write it in Portuguese. We didn't understand what you said. I'll translate if you want.
Natty escreve em Português, ninguém entendeu o que quiseste dizer, eu traduzo pra te dar uma ajuda. ;)

I had a good time drifting with you earlier Natalia90... Hope to do it again some time!!!

Maybe we can drift for a video next time... :sly:

I'm a girl and I must say that and all girl team sounds interesting. I'm currently on a team but the thought of an all girl drift team that kicks *ss is making me grin like the devil.

Princess, I've drifted with you before, I know your skill level, what about the other girls on the team?? Feel free to add me, I'll make room in my friends list for you and the team.

PSN: M1SS-D3V10US
Facebook: madalynne.crowe

Last edited:
This is interesting. There are only few girls who slide in GT5. I hope you find more in future. :lol:

If you girls/guys are interested in this competition, feel free to join. ;)

6037671984_4813c5e302_z.jpg

Hit up PSN:Triguena809 She will be down, make open lobby for girls only you'll find them better like that. If not tirame a mi PSN Xavierfwd.

Given the lack of feedback, I'm going to assume that this 'all girls team' is nothing more than a dream. I had hoping it was going to make but I guess not.
:(

I'm a girl and I must say that and all girl team sounds interesting. I'm currently on a team but the thought of an all girl drift team that kicks *ss is making me grin like the devil.

Princess, I've drifted with you before, I know your skill level, what about the other girls on the team?? Feel free to add me, I'll make room in my friends list for you and the team.

PSN: M1SS-D3V10US
Facebook: madalynne.crowe

Hey, M1SS...
Weaks ago she joined to the Driftninja Crew. She said she would be in a trial time, to check if she would adapt herself. Maybe thats explain why she isn´t following this thread anymore. But i cant speak for her, im just saying what i know.

Hey, M1SS...
Weaks ago she joined to the Driftninja Crew. She said she would be in a trial time, to check if she would adapt herself. Maybe thats explain why she isn´t following this thread anymore. But i cant speak for her, im just saying what i know.

Thanks for the 411 Liquid! đź‘Ť

Back