I see the monkey is still in the tree

• Thread starter bigjoe
  • 113 comments
Yep. It's been there in all the GTs (not sure about GT1, actually). In GT4 you could only see it in replays. In GT5 it is visible during races. Look up at the tree that looks like it is falling over the track.

In GT4 on a race on Trial Mountain Reverse you could see the monkey in your rear view mirror. Didn't need to view a replay.

Wonder if the topless babe is still there at Monaco? Has anybody checked it out?

In GT4 on a race on Trial Mountain Reverse you could see the monkey in your rear view mirror. Didn't need to view a replay.

Wonder if the topless babe is still there at Monaco? Has anybody checked it out?

What topless babe?

The good old Trail Mountain monkey. Been with us since GT1... I remember that on GT2 or GT3, if you raced the other way around and looked on the rear view, the monkey was standing with a smaller monkey besides it.

This is the official Gran Turismo Monkey! Not only he/she should have a name, but PD should include a plush toy on a future special edition.

That`s it i`m returning GT5! Even with a racing exhaust my monkey sounds terrible and nothing like a real monkey fitted with a racing exhaust,shame on you PD how could you get this sound wrong :crazy:

Is there really a trophy for catching a photo of the monkey? I took a shot but no trophy :grumpy:

I really did read this somewhere, but I can confirm, also I did not get a Trophy and nobody seems to have.
So seems that was wrong information.

I didnt even know about the monkey until I saw this thread! heeheh Awesome! I'll have to look up when I get around there. heeheh

PD could've at least Updated the Monkey so he could hang out a Pit board and give you Split Times to the Next Car :dunce:

Loch Ness monster yo...
5354227921_a601266d16_b.jpg

The good old Trail Mountain monkey. Been with us since GT1... I remember that on GT2 or GT3, if you raced the other way around and looked on the rear view, the monkey was standing with a smaller monkey besides it.

This is the official Gran Turismo Monkey! Not only he/she should have a name, but PD should include a plush toy on a future special edition.

My name for the monkey since GT2 was Grease (as in Grease Monkey), and named my tuning garage after it and called myself the Grease Monkey in GT4. 👍

Latest Posts

Back