I see the monkey is still in the tree

• Thread starter bigjoe
  • 113 comments
Maybe we've been wrong about that blob being a monkey. Maybe it's the torso of bigfoot as seen in the Patterson film.

patty2.jpg

Nah, a monkey works better.

There are fisherman somewhere as well. Unfortunately, I can't remember where. But I have always wondered, wouldn't the rumble of 12 hyper cars rolling past at 150 mph scare the critters away. :lol:

Maybe the monkey is patiently waiting to "catch a ride" but is too scared to make the jump. I heard he was trying to get to the pit lane.....? :)

It's just a standard monkey, not a premium.

Genious ... They really do need premium monkeys in this game we want a patch !!!

By the way im not really one of the moaners that hate everything PD do to the game :) just doing a good impression :sly:

Shh, if word of an X-Rated item gets into GT5, we won't be able to play this without getting in trouble.

Shh, if word of an X-Rated item gets into GT5, we won't be able to play this without getting in trouble.

LOL.

Don't worry, PD will patch it, and everyone will lose all their cars except for a beige RX-7.

I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it.

Lol... never knew of the monkey until now :embarrassed:

It's so nostalgic it comes directly from last gen. graphics... good work PD ;)

Do you know what section of monaco?

at the sharp turn before the main straight away, if you stop your car and FACE the inside of the turn, you should see a pool with girls in it, one of them is topless.

Quick google revealed these :) From GT4 I might add

img0010renaulthh0.jpg

IMG0492.jpg

Last edited:
This would give any any monkey a whole bonch of vertigo:

TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg

Here’s the shadow:

TrialMountainCircuit_6.jpg

And another close up:

TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg

The monkey’s name, IIRC, was originally Grease, when first discovered.

Cheers.
Harry.

Latest Posts

Back