WTF?
*grabs PSP with GT on the table*
*goes to trial mountain w/ R92CP*
*finds bent tree*:lol:
And it really was there! :lol:
Never knew of it before!

which track is the lochness monster in? lol

is it also in trial mountain?

Well it's not in the track, it's off-track in a distant lake.

I don't have any pics, but when you're rolling down hill towards the 3rd-to-last turn, look straight ahead (I think). There's a lake in the distance and that's where Nessie is. There used to be a fisherman in a boat, too, but I'm not sure if that's in GT5.

My name for the monkey since GT2 was Grease (as in Grease Monkey), and named my tuning garage after it and called myself the Grease Monkey in GT4. 👍

Ha ha I never knew that!

Have you guys seen another weird/very odd thing in this track?
Is something in a rock.....pics coming soon.

Well it's not in the track, it's off-track in a distant lake.

I don't have any pics, but when you're rolling down hill towards the 3rd-to-last turn, look straight ahead (I think). There's a lake in the distance and that's where Nessie is. There used to be a fisherman in a boat, too, but I'm not sure if that's in GT5.

Ha ha I never knew that!

I just posted a pic on the 3rd page....

Has anyone else spotted the dead, fallen tree bridging across the Trial Mountain Circuit, just after the right/left S-bend which immediately follows the first, short tunnel ?

Well, have you also spotted the cream coloured 'critter' sitting on it ?! :D

What is it ? It looks like a fat comedy squirrel !
:odd:

2hg7ais.jpg

You mean this guy? It's a poorly rendered blob that is supposed to a monkey.
post-94504-12928051979139.jpg

If you look close enough you can see Nessie in very back of the lake that's toward the end of the course.

There are fisherman somewhere as well. Unfortunately, I can't remember where. But I have always wondered, wouldn't the rumble of 12 hyper cars rolling past at 150 mph scare the critters away. :lol:

Well I reckon that monkey has some guts. Imagine if he fell off, face-planted an ARTA and got carried round at 120mph to the 'roll-over' curve just before the finishing straight :)

Well I reckon that monkey has some guts. Imagine if he fell off, face-planted an ARTA and got carried round at 120mph to the 'roll-over' curve just before the finishing straight :)

Would definitely add to the excitement of the race. Could you imagine the replays!!?!!

This thread begs for a screenshot... Where is the monkey exactly?

Once you've seen it, you'll wonder how you ever missed it. It's directly above the road on a tree branch in a bendy bit of Trial Mountain, looking at you when you pass by. :)

Monkey:

Fisherman/Zeppelin:

Nessy:

And the track looks so horrible because it's a straight port from GT4, like the Standard cars.

Nessie is the better add on Trial Mountain. I prefer it over the silly monkey trying to get in and watch the race for free on the tree branch.

Back