I WANT YOUR SILEIGHTY!!!! lol

  • Thread starter Thread starter saleenf5
  • 6 comments
  • 494 views
Messages
418
Messages
saleenf5
Looking for sileighty, I sold mine an for some reason I want one again Lol. Im not going to give an x1 or something for it either so please only reasonable trade offers.
 
Do you have any muscle cars?

Edit* I have 2 Sileightys, and both are 0 miles.
 
Last edited:
Dude whats the difference? you dont lose the car anyways . X1 is one of the cheapest cars in the game right now.
 
well I dont dupe so yes I actually value my trades an I will lose the car. An for the guy whose on topic I have a charger super bee
 
well I dont dupe so yes I actually value my trades an I will lose the car. An for the guy whose on topic I have a charger super bee

I've got 2 of those too LOL. Do you have a list of what you have to trade? Do you have the '90 Honda CRX (not Del Sol), or the '83 Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i
 
Sorry none of those. Would you be interested in a 79 civic?
 
Sorry none of those. Would you be interested in a 79 civic?

Yeah, I can trade for the '79 Civic since I don't have one yet. Add my PSN: slostang7. I will accept and send the car after I get off work in about 4 hours.
 
Back