If a livery editor were to be patched in, who would sponsor your favorite car?

• Thread starter Balocco
  • 174 comments
Red Bull

Petronas

Marlboro

Snickers

They already have Petronas in the game.

Also there is WAY too much Red Bull spread all over.

I'd be repping another energy drink...

monster.jpg

Monster Sport or bo peeps gentleman's club, but id put the monster sport livery on my Mitsubishi evo 8 rm

Why would I paint some company's logo on my car, if I'm not getting paid for it?

I find it a shame though, that PD actually removed sponsor's names from some of the race cars, because they were either tobacco or alcohol companies. (Silk Cut - Jaguar, Martini - Lancia, etc.)

That is a) hypocritical and b) a falsification of history.

But it's actually the reason why we will never get a totally free livery editor. So that they can avoid lawsuits, because some 12-year old painted someone's private parts on his car or someone "promotes" (not so) illegal substances on his car while playing online and therefore potentially "exposing" minors to it.

Why would I paint some company's logo on my car, if I'm not getting paid for it?

I find it a shame though, that PD actually removed sponsor's names from some of the race cars, because they were either tobacco or alcohol companies. (Silk Cut - Jaguar, Martini - Lancia, etc.)

But it's actually the reason why we will never get a totally free livery editor. So that they can avoid lawsuits, because some 12-year old painted someone's private parts on his car or someone "promotes" (not so) illegal substances on his car while playing online and therefore potentially "exposing" minors to it.

All i see here is a whole lot of moaning and nothing else.
Are you aware that tobacco and alcohol sponsorship has been censored for ages (in the UK anyway) in real life as well?

Everyone else here is having a bit of fun. Leave it at that.

OK, back on topic.
Ricky Bobby :dopey:
pc-1.jpg

:lol:Thats a good one. A must have. Shake n Bake.

I'd also like Hugh Hefners DTM car.....
864336.jpg

What anti law suit magic do all the other livery editors use?

"That is a) hypocritical and b) a falsification of history."

Complain to the government. PD is just following the rules. People freak out if you market that stuff to kids, and define marketing very broadly. GT5 is one of the best games that doesn't have any violence, so of course they open it up for kids as much as possible.

It's not worth getting upset about. And I see no hypocrisy whatsoever.

My red F40

with Fiat on the side of the cockpit, a Cavallino rampante below it

Aegip Sponsors somwhere on the sidepots

the rear wing painted black with good year written on its side, also good year tires

And a white 27 on the hood.

Back