If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

• Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
ParkourVeyron
How about Peanut or Achmed from Jeff Dunham's act? Kidding, I'd like to see Leno make a return, (GT PSP) or Hammond.

He just passed the Ferrari...
Yeeeeeeeeuwwwwww! (peanut)

He just passed that Ferrari!
What a bastard...
I killll youu!

Why not Cookie Monster?

He just passed that cook... i-i mean Ferrari!
*background*harbragarhabgrahbara-yumhumyumhum*background*

Kazunori Yamauchi. I can live with subtitles.

(If they decided to hire a celebrity to produce the cinematics I would go for Tom Hanks. Everything he touch becomes gold.)

Kazunori Yamauchi. I can live with subtitles.

(If they decided to hire a celebrity to produce the cinematics I would go for Tom Hanks. Everything he touch becomes gold.)

If they happen to do it... I think he would be the obvious choice :ill:

On another side, I'd like to hear Mr. Schumacher in GT ;)

Samuel L. Jackson or Mr. T, imagine them shouting at you if you did something wrong which would make you too scared to fail again

Krizzay
Tiff Needel, Vicki Butler-Henderson, Jason Plato, Jonny Smith and Ben Collins.
Ben Collins can wear a white overall and helmet ;)

Our vicki did the voice over for gt 4 prologue here in the uk, the licence tests part.

Don't know where I dug that out from in my head

Rowan Atkinson
OR
Morgan Freeman (anyone see through the wormhole on science channel?)
OR
Richard Hammond and James May
OR
Michael Schumacher

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about some ****head voiceovering cars description or instructions. Those money better be spent on something more relevant to gameplay.

How about George W. Bush?
"Don't drive them F'rrari's, The're Itaylian and meight work for the mafia..."

Couldn't care less about some ****head voiceovering cars description or instructions. Those money better be spent on something more relevant to gameplay.

This.

We had such thing with GT4:Prologue and it had no real purpose. You have a girl that reads the same thing written below in letters. Better to invest that money into obtaining license for some new track, I couldn't care less about an announcer.

Only if Vladimir Putin or Micheal Schumacher do it, I would be glad to have a Russian or German announcer because those languages sound great while speaking techical terms on native Russian/German.

Others... meh. Better to spend 50K on licensing and modelling Imola.

Back