If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,762 views
^^^ Mike from Wheeler Dealers would be good to have when going to the Used Car Dealership as he may be able to get a better deal!

I would prefer to see somebody connected to racing, has the ability to present and has a personality.

Martin Brundle would be a good choice in my opinion.
 
If you're going the wheeler dealer route, ed china explaining how things work in gt auto or the tuning shop would be cool.
 
Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles.....

No matter how bad a day you're having, or the game potentially turns out to be - as soon as she speaks, everything would be a whole lot better..
 
I haven't seen anyone post Anthony Davidson. He's the man:tup:
 
I recommend jason statham or vladimir putin,lol just kidding!!
 
The overexcited guy from Wheeler Dealers... :scared:

:lol: I can imagine his voice coming on whenever I enter the used car dealership as he tries to convince me that standard cars are top of the line machines.
 
Tom Baker from Doctor who and Little Britain!! :-)
 
Red & Meth! Bricks and Shaolin represent!

On a serious note Alan McNish would be great!
 
It would have to be the drifto kingo in his classic green racing suit with translator-san in the background letting us know what he has to say.
 
Justin Bieber
 
You better be joking.
He's a big fan..and he's sticking his tongue out at you...:gtpflag:

bieber lambo.jpg
 
accidental double...
 
Chris Rager. AKA the guy that voiced Mr. Torgue in Borderlands 2.

Torgue_Echo.png


"We here at the Torgue Corporation sincerely think that this is 🤬 AWESOME!!"

That alone would make me buy the game.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan Moody.
He can do the entire soundtrack, and scream at you if you crash.
 
I think the voice from the Stanley parable would be awesome
:gtplanet::gtpflag:👍
 
I don't want any celebrity voice, I want PD to concentrate their money & time on cars, tracks and physics.
 
Not sure we really need a voice ...
 
Red & Meth! Bricks and Shaolin represent!

On a serious note Alan McNish would be great!
sim raceway has him in a contract with i dont know what's inside.... would probably never come to GT

cant believe i just read 33 pages of names
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan Freeman, I wonder how many times that has been said in this thread
 
S.L. Jackson? Or Sean Connery?

"the path of the righteous driver is beset on all sides by the inequities of the online mode, and the trolling car lists of poliphony digital. Blessed is who, in the name of charity and good will, sheperds the gamer throughout vacuum cleaner sounds and cars bouncing against barriers, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children"
 
Amy MacDonald. just so i can cream my pants everytime I hear her beautiful accent LOL
 
Each part of the UCD have their own top seller (voice).

- For US cars, that guy from Earl J Hickey show
- For EU cars, Sabine Schmitz or Jonny Smith from Fifth Gear (because we don't have TGTT anymore).
- For Asian cars, somebody like Kaz himselfs :-)
- For OCD cars, Jay Leno
 
Back