If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

• Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
One name "Stephen Fry" his voice can make anyone listen to an explanation of a piston engine or aerodynamics.

He does TV, Movies, Radio and Audio Books so why not a Game or 2

One name "Stephen Fry" his voice can make anyone listen to an explanation of a piston engine or aerodynamics.

He does TV, Movies, Radio and Audio Books so why not a Game or 2

He does do video games. 👍

Fry's distinctive voice has been featured in a number of video games, including an appearance as Reaver, an amoral supporting character in Lionhead Studios games Fable II and Fable III, and as the narrator of Sackboy's story in the crossover fighting game PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

He also narrated LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita and LittleBigPlanet Karting,[71][72] and the first four Harry Potter games: (Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fry#Video_games

"Hello hello hello and welcome to Gran Turismo!"

Not read the thread but Alan McNish would make a great instructor/narrator. He just retired so maybe he has some spare cycles...

Vettle did ok in the redbull challenge, I was surprised.

A youtube gran turismo celeberty like valdudes would be nice. He's funny and I think can be a good voice for in the game

Stephen Hawking
image.jpg

Morgan Freeman, narrating a fictitious background of him as a racecar driver. "I grew up in a small town in Iowa, started out in karts and moved up slowly through the ranks." The best voice for giving you a nostalgia trip.

Samuel L Jackson - He could be like "Complete the Damn race or I ain't givin y'all no credits"
Moran Freeman - What more do I have to say.
Mark Hamill - He could be like "Good Luck and May the Force Be with you"
Beavis - He would see fire come from an exhaust pipe and go "Fire, hehe, fire fire, he"
Homer Simpson - When you hit another car "DOH"

Last edited:
He just passed the Ferrari...
Yeeeeeeeeuwwwwww! (peanut)

He just passed that Ferrari!
What a bastard...
I killll youu!

Why not Cookie Monster?

He just passed that cook... i-i mean Ferrari!
*background*harbragarhabgrahbara-yumhumyumhum*background*
No, Peanut would be like "Oh, I hope there's no lotion on the track" and then Achmed would go "Hehehehehe".

Morgan Freeman, narrating a fictitious background of him as a racecar driver. "I grew up in a small town in Iowa, started out in karts and moved up slowly through the ranks." The best voice for giving you a nostalgia trip.

You know how awesome that'd be? Like who doesn't want this guy?

Morgan-Freeman-9301982-1-402.jpg

Back