If you designed a GT Vision Car what would it look like?

• Thread starter Hamisxa
  • 504 comments
Looks like a Lotus.

Lotus_Elise_GT1_Type_115_488f66a57632c.jpg

@smskeeter23 I think I like that. It has good lines.

As a young child, I loved designing concept cars. I was obsessed with the perfect shape and image for a car, and I always loved one car - the Peugeot Moovie:

Peugeot_Moovie-10-1024.jpg

I had an idea for a 4 seater version, very blurry and basic, but this was my eight year old mind at work:

Picturep.png

Last edited:
The new Mazda RX-7 to be released in 2017 is supposed to be designed based on the Furai, so keep your hopes up for a street legal Furai.

I wasn't expecting the new RX-7 to be mid-engined, that would pit it against the new Acura/Honda NSX :drool:

I wasn't expecting the new RX-7 to be mid-engined, that would pit it against the new Acura/Honda NSX :drool:
It doesn't mean it'll be a MR, it'll just be based on the Furai. I think they'll keep it as a FR, but since the original RX-7 (FD) was a car "ahead of it's time", perhaps with a mid engine, this concept can be better brought to life.

Most likely with Furai headlights/styling cues. I'm not going to argue against the validity of the style... It's much better than Mazda's tame current styling.

Like this,
2010+Audi+R15+TDI+Official+1.jpg

...but with street-legal specs and a less powerful, more fuel-efficient engine. Figure that the lighter weight and better aerodynamics can save on fuel. Plus there's the awesome open cockpit.

Love this machine, but why it isn't in GT6, when the R8, R10, and R15 are, confuses me :grumpy:

Mine would look like a GT3 car and have the performance of a GT3 car. It would be a good way to have a 5th GT3 car in GT6.

Imagine a jet engine with a saddle and handlebars. No, wait, reigns! And castors instead of actual wheels.

Back