If you designed a GT Vision Car what would it look like?

• Thread starter Hamisxa
  • 504 comments
i might make a car that's made of vegetables. this kiddie show actually made a concept of it~
fsh0.jpg

How dare you not know this show!? It's Blue's Clues!

(Sorry for the off-topic.)

I actually have changed my mind a bit...

Has no one considered making a 300 hp Impreza/Evo killer?

I think I would... But I'd design it to look sophisticated through its speed - something with a splitter, diffuser, aerodynamic skidplate and sloping windows worked into the design for aerodynamics.

300px-Poser.JPG

Toyota vision gt car. What? It's a premium Ae86, okay, so quit complaining! (LOL jk, I actually love the ae86)

No, but seriously, one of my car ideas might be a car inspired by the Toyota gt-one using a boxer 6/8, and handle like a dream. That's all I can think off the top of my head.

I'm going to redo this tomorrow. I'm not satisfied with the wheel arches and back end, plus it's really dirty.
2014-01-02 00.02.30.jpg

(Done on an index card)

I would take the Mercedes Vision car in GT6.

Then I would cross it with the new NSX-GT from the SuperGT series.

Then I would build it to World Rally Car specifications, and unleash it on Monte Carlo.

Picture a Z4 Coupe's roofline, with a central driver's seat, sliding active spoiler/wing from a LaFerrari, and general styling cues similar to the Ferrari SP1. Then stick a straight six under the hood. Exhaust comes in the form of three pipes - two under the doors like a Viper, and one centrally located like an LFA.

I've got a basic sketch sitting somewhere in the drafting room at school. I'm on break, though....

A rough sketch of it.

Basic specs 1600kg (it's a 4 seat GT car after all) and 630 bhp from a detuned Lamborghini V12 from the Aventador. 0-62 sub 4.4 seconds with a 203 mph top speed. Name? The GT630-Vision.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 12
Something along the lines of the Alpine A110-50 Concept
Shanghai-Hosts-the-Renault-Alpine-A110-50-Concept-18.jpg

With the same engine sound. (PD have shown they are capable of getting engine sounds nailed with the Red Bull X cars) :drool:
They can do engine sounds by replicating the engine sounds of IMAGINARY CARS!!! makes alot of sense.

They can do engine sounds by replicating the engine sounds of IMAGINARY CARS!!! makes alot of sense.
I think what he meant was the X-cars sound amazing. I mean the X2014J is a 4-pot screamer!

Decided to develop my 'Moon buggy Stratos EV' a bit.. it's no longer a pure EV, it's now a hybrid. It's not finished yet (missing a lot of details).

Old version:

New version:

Yeah that's awesome man. But a GT Vision car is supposed to be a 2 door coupe as Kaz said.

I always liked the idea of homologation. If I were to design a Vision GT it would look a lot like a race ready Super GT or GT3 racer but with a full road car interior and ammenities.

I always liked the idea of homologation. If I were to design a Vision GT it would look a lot like a race ready Super GT or GT3 racer but with a full road car interior and ammenities.
LMP1 or GTFO :P

Wasn't Audi talking about producing some sort of car that had R18 tech some time ago?
That'll most likely be E-TRON or the V12 TDi R8. I doubt they'll make an LMP1 into a road car really. It'd be brilliant if they did.

Ahhhhhhh the R10 rumours. A diesel-hybrid super car which they can't decide wether to make it or not. Forgot about that, but yeah. A full LMP1 car with the road-car trinkets would be so swell indeed

Yeah that's awesome man. But a GT Vision car is supposed to be a 2 door coupe as Kaz said.
Thanks dude. 👍 It will be 2 door once i put some shut-lines in. It's an MR, so i don't know whether one could class it as a coupe, but i could always add on a boot, behind the engine compartment if that helps. :lol:

PS. Is there a link to the criteria of the Vision GT concept, set out by Kaz?

Back