I'm expecting some pretty interesting answers with this one...

Get me a Cusco Impreza and race so many times in Red Rock Valley for that money making Speed 12!!!!! :D

i'll sell the Speed 12 and buy me a WRX STi VI Sedan with all the mods that i need. Take the Cusco Impreza out and race for that Cdma One Supra!!!!!

that's all i got to say about that.

Four choices:

Ford GT40
Win a few races with only 320hp, and then modify the snot out of it for lots of power.

Audi S4
You could win GT500 races, GT350 races, and most rally races.

Impreza Rally Car '99
Same as above.

RX-7 GTC LM
A slick car that looks and drives sweet.

The second best buyable car in the game..... The Pennzoil Nismo GT-R from Nissan...... The other Pikes Peak (not Escudo) just sucks, esp. for 2 mill credits. With the GT-R, though, you could win pretty much all of the "free" races. You can also just buy a normal Skyline R34 Vspec and then tune it for various races.... It kikz 🤬 too 💡 :D

I'd probably buy two uncommon cars:

1) an Austin Mini-Cooper, and
2) a used Mazda Protogé GT-X.

The Mini is just plain fun to drive. It starts out with a measly 63HP, but fully kitted-out it makes 180HP, and on sticky tires, fully lightened and with the suspension mods sorted out you hardly have to slow down for curves at all. I especially enjoy running it in the first two Muscle Car races and whipping all the 300+ HP behemoths. Sure, you get passed on the straights like you're in reverse, but you can usually make it all back on the first turn or two and make it to the finish line well in front; the $200,000 investment pays off the third time you win the #2 Muscle Car race...

The Mazda, a 4WD sedan with a base 177HP, will make 330HP with all the engine mods, and handles well enough and is fast enough to be quite competitive in most of the races that it qualifies for. Actually, it can win a lot of races that it presumably is grossly underpowered for. I've won the 4WD-#3 (690HP limit) and the Seattle Endurance (591HP limit, winning by 3/4 lap over second place and lapping everyone else after pitting every 15 laps or so to swap my super-softs) races with mine.

These two cars together won't even set you back $500,000 - fully modded - leaving you with plenty of cash to hop-up the prizes you win.

If anyone wants to see these cars in action, I've got some DEX saves I can email.

GKP

1. pay my bills
2. contribute $500,000. to charity
3. move to "The Prior"
4. buy a Mustang
5. mod it to the max
6. retire

oh.. credits for gt3, buy a Mustang and mod it anyway

Originally posted by akalemondrop
Starting from scratch, what would you do with a million bucks???
Get three million doe's and have me the biggest deer farm in the world..... mwahahahahaha!!!!! 😈 :crazy:

yeah, right- if they let you outta the country there's no way they'd let you back in!!! That's what happened to DP too, ya know... be careful ;)

Originally posted by g.money
yeah, right- if they let you outta the country there's no way they'd let you back in!!! That's what happened to DP too, ya know... be careful ;)
:lol:

They do let you back in, but they have to brand a 'W' on your forehead! :D

Originally posted by maverick_296
a million bucks...**** gt2...**** a deer farm...id buy me a 3rotor mazda rx3, a big ****in house and heaps of *****es :D :D :D
I always preferred the RX5. :D If it's classic Mazda's you're after, check this 60's brochure for the 110S (3 rotor) www.eunos.com/keith/110S/ . Here's a spread from it... cozmic... :hypno:

Attachments

• mazda110s.jpg
    mazda110s.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 66
1 Million. Easy. :cool: Straight over to Dodge and get me a Viper GTS-R Team Oreca. Win the racing stlye event in the Viper Festival of Speed under Events at Dodge. Get the IB License and hit the Grand Valley Endurance race after setting this baby up for the tiring 60 laps. :sleep:

Go win the GT500 Championship and the Muscle Cars Cup for some extra cash. :) Then sell the cars I've won and if I've got enough, buy the Escudo. If not, keep racing the Muscle Cars and sellin' them. :rolleyes:

I would get a R34 Skyline GTR with the engine worked up, rims and a new house with swimming pool and tenis and of coures give some to charity. (i hope thats how u spell it.)

Regards The Porko

Id kit up 3 cars. not buy just one. then you could do every race. use the money from each race to buy other cars. dont buy just one car. only a floss would do that.

In GT 2 money the million would go to modifying my cars for Manufacturers cup races. (If you're thrifty) you can do up 5-6 cars. Once I've got my first car I only buy cars if I absolutely cannot win them:D

Back