Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
Kremer K4
20170705_123627.jpg
20170705_123645.jpg

It's the best looking Ferrari in the past 30 years, that's certain, but I'm not sure I'd own 83 of them.

Daydreaming lately...

vtec-club-season-1-rd-3-2016-nsx.jpg
More like Fantasising lately :drool:

Widebody Porsche of a different kind...

View attachment 659566
Looks better than all those Rocket Bunny/RWB/Liberty Walk kits you see these days.

I want to know where all these cars right now, is it still there?

Change the rims and make it smaller then replace the spoilers and I will take it in a heartbeat. ;)

----
Since I have nothing to show really at the moment, here's another retro photos, this time an R33 Skyline somewhere in the 90's.

BWVQLrmgesq.jpg

Sorry for the watermark but where did I see those rims before? I'm pretty sure it wasn't on the R33 if I was correct.

----
Since I have nothing to show really at the moment, here's another retro photos, this time an R33 Skyline somewhere in the 90's.

View attachment 660154

Sorry for the watermark but where did I see those rims before? I'm pretty sure it wasn't on the R33 if I was correct.

Believe those are the R34 GT-R's stock rims. Suit the R33 rather well too, though that's perhaps somewhat unsurprising.

Looks better than all those Rocket Bunny/RWB/Liberty Walk kits you see these days.

Apart from the fact that kits like that have become so played out recently, I don't mind them. RWB kits in particular can look really good. But nothing can beat flush molded flares for me. I think it looks so much better than riveted ones. Plus, how often do you see something like this?

p12.jpg

Change the rims and make it smaller then replace the spoilers and I will take it in a heartbeat. ;)

Abflug did do another widebody FD in a "somewhat similar" vein without the big rear wing, but its a bit more...

20080411054542.jpg

20080411054157.jpg

.......yeah. They can't all be winners. But I honestly love the Pink Spider, that other Abflug FD. If it weren't for the Super GReddy 8, I would say the Pink Spider would be my favorite for crazy demo car FDs. Although the Pink Spider's color demolishes the SG8's old pink.

greddy8-1200x800.jpg

I want to know where all these cars right now, is it still there?
Some have escaped over time. The first two that come to mind are the Ferrari FX and 456 Venice that are at the Marconi in California. The FX is interesting because it has an early Williams paddle shift system. The car is based off an F512M.
1995_Ferrari_FX4.jpg
Pininfarina_Ferrari_456GT_Venice_Convertible_Brunei_10.jpg
Some more pics on subject.
Screenshot_20170713-112449.jpg

Looks to be a Mythos coupe. I know of a blue Mythos in the collection as well.
FB_IMG_1500002537326.jpg

I think it's a shame that the Fiat Dino Coupé didn't share the same voluptuous character that the Spider had. I don't think it's unattractive the way it is, just unfortunate. As things are, you'd be hard-pressed to say the two cars are related in any way.

Fiat_Dino_2000_coupe_1968_f3q.JPG
i_20111109-082904-974.jpg

Of course they were skinned by two different firms and the Coupé came first, but still...

Back