IndyCar interest threadDraft 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 23 comments

Mikey24

(Banned)
Antarctica
Lost
mikey_2412
I have created this thread to see if anyone would be interested in a high-octane adrenaline rushing IndyCar series?

It would be a great idea but we don't have Indy cars on GT6... But we can use Formula GT cars....
Let's say this is a BTCC series(which you have raced in, by the way) you would say "It would be a great idea but we don't have modern BTCC cars like the MG6 GT or the Honda Civic Tourer etc etc...

Let's say this is a BTCC series(which you have raced in, by the way) you would say "It would be a great idea but we don't have modern BTCC cars like the MG6 GT or the Honda Civic Tourer etc etc...
Yes but we can use road cars as replica of BTCC cars. For example: Peugeot 406 V6 Coupe. In that time, I didn't know that... I'll do it next time....

I'm pretty sure that's what he planning already, he was just doing an interest check on how many people are interested.

You don't even have a working PS3 mate, you don't need to start counselling people on how to run their series.
I wasn't planning.... Who planned that Indy car was 1996mikey2412, not me! Anyways, I was giving an suggestion, not an order!

I said:
I'm pretty sure that's what he planning already, he was just doing an interest check on how many people are interested.

You don't even have a working PS3 mate, you don't need to start counselling people on how to run their series.

Back