Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
The AUP is not that long as opposed to most other EULA's that people don't read when downloading items from the Internet, or reading warnings from commercials...

It was not my intent to "sass" anyone. I looked at how many posts he/she had and thought 'maybe they don't know not to double post, so here I go...'

Mere warning if you look at it that way, sass if you continue yours...

Anyways, it's done now. Go find some fubar stuff and post it in here now.
oh and im a guy(not said in a smart-🤬 kind of tone)

im reading earlier posts... the 288 Evo looks cool. Some stats on a dedicated Group B site:
  • Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione
  • Homologation: Prototype
  • Weight: 294kg
  • Top Speed: 255mph
  • Cars Produced: 5

The Subaru BRZ and Corvette C5 looks pretty sick with the right body paint and parts.
2WSKEOZ.jpg

APueVLn.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for bumping but does anybody have list for the cars with "Other" External Parts?

There may have been more added in the updates , but these are the ones I know of:

MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
LOTUS 97T '85
M4 Coupé
M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic
M4 M Performance Edition
Z8 '01
El Camino SS 396 '67
GT40 Mark I '66
Aventador LP 700-4 '11
STRATOS '73
Elise '11
RX-8 Type S '07
SLR McLaren '09
XNR Ghia Roadster '60
Firebird Trans Am '78
Viper GTS Launch Edition '13
Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
Cappuccino (EA21R) '95

There may have been more added in the updates , but these are the ones I know of:

MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
LOTUS 97T '85
M4 Coupé
M4 M Performance Edition
Z8 '01
El Camino SS 396 '67
GT40 Mark I '66
Aventador LP 700-4 '11
STRATOS '73
Elise '11
RX-8 Type S '07
SLR McLaren '09
XNR Ghia Roadster '60
Firebird Trans Am '78
Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
I believe that the Viper GTS '13 has the optional mirrors as well as the Launch Edition. 👍

MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
LOTUS 97T '85
M4 Coupé
M4 M Performance Edition
Z8 '01
El Camino SS 396 '67
GT40 Mark I '66
Aventador LP 700-4 '11
STRATOS '73
Elise '11
RX-8 Type S '07
SLR McLaren '09
XNR Ghia Roadster '60
Firebird Trans Am '78
Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
Never knew the 97T was customizable, that's very interesting.

Never knew the 97T was customizable, that's very interesting.

Yep. You can have it match whatever aero configuration it was running for that particular race in the year it was racing.

You mean PS4 as well? True true,but for me I still don't want a PS4. I prefer free online and that's why PC/PS3 MASTER RACE. lol
In that case you get a free pass, but I was referring to the dilemma of choosing between GT7 and Forza 6. :)

In that case you get a free pass, but I was referring to the dilemma of choosing between GT7 and Forza 6. :)
If I could I would get both! But choosing one..well..it's hard to say really. PD is really trying to get everything in shape and in good management again with their team and game series. Turn10 on the otherhand while dang right consistent on their work. (Hinting 450 cars in Forza 6 after Forza 5 is really impressive),but falls short with DLC (Sorry, just not a fan of today's gaming standards.) and just a career mode that isn't like GT's. While fun,but not as immersive to me. (Don't attack me Forza fans. Just my opinion :( ) But I would choose Forza 6 still just to drive the classic beauties it has. If that motivation dies than there really isn't any other reason for me to play Forza 6.

To be honest, driving FM6 reminds me a bit of GT. The things that set Forza apart for me though, are the livery editor and upgrades consistently applied throughout the whole garage

Forza also delivers what it says on the tin, and does so when promised. No delays, no missing features. A thoroughly professional approach

PD on the other hand are all over the place. Very amateurish in comparison. Like the song says, 'you pay your money, you take your choice'

After a long time playing GT, I chose Forza and haven't regretted it :)

Back