International Event - Suzuka Expert 750 pp 00-15-30-45

• Thread starter maxzibit
  • 1,226 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is he ?...i know it yet...a jalous turtle:scared: (hey dudes watch videos and learn...) nice drivin' for a10 years old kid,...

maybe mr pathetic is better.....

Any clues as to who this is directed at and who is mr pathetic?

If it is directed towards me then feel free to point out my pathetic actions! other than saying ( quite bluntly ) that your posts are illegible I can't think what qualifies as pathetic? Your posts when you are in rant mode are not good on the eyes and need to be looked over a number of times just to try and get some meaning from them.

You really do need to try and control that quick temper of yours.

When the new update came about i had a go with a few cars and instantly saw the GTlm was by far the king of the track, don't get me wrong i have witnessed other makes mixing it with the leading pack of GTlm's, one that springs to mind was Zabeu in the Ford GT, we all know there's exceptional drivers out there who can take another make of car and run with those GTlm's. I could jump in my GTlm and if able to stay on track mix it with some of those GTlm driver's, not all, Fak_Evil is not your usual GTlm driver.......BUT where's the fun especially when racing at a designated GTP race time, any other time and yes maybe you will come across mainly GTLm's, but at the 00-15-30-45 times you will find GTP'ers besides our friends from other groups racing in Vette's, GTR's, Amuse, Viper, Ford gt, Evo's besides other non tuned cars, is it that demoralizing on the ego to jump in a slightly/greatly inferior car and swap places/paint with those guys. Im sure most people have been in at least one race where they lead/won but was way in front, where's the fun in that, you see more posts here with people swapping tales of near misses, close racing than you do of people who win by dominating a race........i think what Timo's done is a good idea, ban the GTlm, jump in another car and have a closer racing experience...maybe.

[........i think what Timo's done is a good idea, ban the GTlm, jump in another car and have a closer racing experience...maybe.[/QUOTE]

i agree with this

Right on WannaB, winning in the fastest car is to be expected and not much acheivement, winning in the lesser cars is a real challenge and the fast drivers should really be looking to race in these cars instead of always looking for the guarenteed win in the 'easy' cars.

Right on WannaB, winning in the fastest car is to be expected and not much acheivement, winning in the lesser cars is a real challenge and the fast drivers should really be looking to race in these cars instead of always looking for the guarenteed win in the 'easy' cars.

While I too am getting a little tired of seeing GTLMs win, I have to say I just cannot drive that thing. I do admire people who can drive it fast and well. It does just bother me a little however when I am all over the back of a GTLM in the technical parts of the track like the esses, Dunlop and Degners, just to be left behind on the pre-spoon 'straight' and back straight and finishing straight. One slip, and it's allll over for a chasing non-GTLM.

Of course, anyone who can get a GTLM THROUGH the esses without a drama is a better man than I...but now Timo's set up the other race, we have no cause to complain.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

There's also that - better than sex - feeling you get on the odd occasion that you manage to pull a win over a bunch of lm's. Doesn't happen often but my victory dance when it does is the stuff of legends
hammertime.gif

As for those GTR debates, people who have a problem with them, should get over it. The only cars i EXPECT to move over out of my way are those mainly in the race testing/devoloping a tune and those who know themselves they are having a hard time controlling their vehicle. I have 5 laps to tailgate a slower driver and either pick my pass or pressure into a mistake then pass, thats the racing experience. What makes you a better driver, expecting all to move over and you to sail through to the win...no, to be impatient, take someone out because they will not get out of your way...no. I know there have been other drivers like myself who will start last on purpose, not just to avoid carnage of turn 1 but also, the experience gained from overtaking slower cars is invaluble. You may be behind a GTR or other make in a race, next time he may be behind you and contemplating his next move because your too slow, yes even a GTlm as it's weak points and I've had to drive part throttle to avoid contact or because i know an attempted pass is bad judgement. All cars/drivers deserve to be on track, what makes you into either a good/bad/respected/avoided racer is how you decide to deal with it

Recently, the only really challenging on-line races I tend to get are with GTLM's.

If I can get through the turn 1 carnage and still be in touch with them I love racing the GTLM's... have to run relatively low downforce in the Viper to be able to draft back past them on the straights and this puts real premium on maintaining concentration. The Viper is definitely faster through the esses/Dunlop/Degner and 130r and slower on the run up to Spoon and along the 2 straights.

The real problem is when there's a few of them running together... then they are really difficult to keep up with... or when you get the morons who just pick the car because they thinks it's the fastest and then spend half the time sliding around infront of you because they don't really have the ability to control it properly.

sad that i must read so much bull**** here.... :rolleyes:

btw, i´m online.

very sorry for that mate:ouch::ouch::ouch::ouch:

please rudi, read my 1st post about this"story" page55 and tell me if i said something wrong...if i did i will send all apologizes peoples wants...i promis!!!!!!

Last edited:
Recently, the only really challenging on-line races I tend to get are with GTLM's.

Hey, Bollocks and I gave you a good run for your money in our non-GTLMs last night though eh? :)

Still, would be great to see you in the non-GTLM event Timo started.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

i don´t like write to much because of my bad english. ;)

but i really don´t know whats the problem, the GTLM is to fast, a Clio, GTR to slow..., bla blub?
maybe next time the S2000 will be forbitten because Rudi can win also with this car? :dopey:

i had so much really good battles against many different cars, Clio, Blitz, Elise etc, so take one and race. :cheers:

The last few pages in this thread are HILARIOUS!.....and whats with all the GTLM hate? I mean if its only one GTLM against the other cars i can understand the "fastest car in the game" logic but in 90% of the races there are 3+ GTLMs at any given time, just think of it as different classes on the same track....and there you guys go again saying the car is an easy win, IT IS NOT!

On another note the Timppaq "NO GTLM" event will be loads of fun.

Hey, Bollocks and I gave you a good run for your money in our non-GTLMs last night though eh? :)

Still, would be great to see you in the non-GTLM event Timo started.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Sorry mate, didn't mean to be quite so patronising :guilty: Of course I've had some good races with non-GTLM drivers (GTRP_Hugo, Drama Kyd, TuesdayGreen, yourself, Timo etc etc - lots )... just given the numbers of GTLM's out there being that's where I have most of my best battles.

And regarding Timo's non-GTLM races... Of course I'll give it a go, but I've raced Timo (in his Elise) in both a Viper and an Elise, and he's unbelievably fast :nervous: ... I don't think it will be that much different to chasing the fast guys in the GTLM's!

The last few pages in this thread are HILARIOUS!.....and whats with all the GTLM hate? I mean if its only one GTLM against the other cars i can understand the "fastest car in the game" logic but in 90% of the races there are 3+ GTLMs at any given time, just think of it as different classes on the same track....and there you guys go again saying the car is an easy win, IT IS NOT!

On another note the Timppaq "NO GTLM" event will be loads of fun.

If the GTLM is another class then i am winning almost every race in class 2

I believe the discussion was about a GTLM driver suggesting that the cars that are slower on certain section of the track (the GT-R) should move to one side to allow the faster cars past?

Sorry mate, didn't mean to be quite so patronising :guilty:

None taken :)

And regarding Timo's non-GTLM races... Of course I'll give it a go, but I've raced Timo (in his Elise) in both a Viper and an Elise, and he's unbelievably fast :nervous: ... I don't think it will be that much different to chasing the fast guys in the GTLM's!

Haha yeah I think you're right actually as I mentioned this in the other thread as well. At least there's only ONE of him and he's invisible!

All the best
Maz

Haha yeah I think you're right actually as I mentioned this in the other thread as well. At least there's only ONE of him and he's invisible!

All the best
Maz

Usually invisible because he's so far ahead you can't see him :D

What I really don't get - & I see it all the time - is when a good driver takes the GTLM & a low PP, so that he starts in front & leads the whole way. What's the point of that???

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
how many times did you beat fast gtlm driver with your elisetoo funny:dopey::dopey:

and jack ok if you want i'm a punter.. go see rudi's video and then could open your mouth .loooooooooooooool
i say 1 word JALOUS:sly:

First of all Thanos, its Jealous not Jalous 👍

Seconds: Jealous of what? You taking the fastest car in the game and winning. Sure if I got in the GTLM I reckon I could win it..... but I dont. I look for good racing instead of wanting the win all the time.

And third: I have seen Rudi's videos. I have also read things in other threads about you and your fellow GTLMsquad member, and people having trouble with you when you first appered at daytona road.

how do i get into some races with the GTP_ers? I'm relatively new to the forums and have only seen a few GTP_ers in the race events and that was by chance

how do i get into some races with the GTP_ers? I'm relatively new to the forums and have only seen a few GTP_ers in the race events and that was by chance

Hello mate, and welcome to the site 👍 The numbers at the top of race threads are the times we press x at. For example in this race event its every 00 - 15 - 30 - 45. When the minute hand hits 00 on the time press x. Hope that was clear?

Just to keep people happy I have swapped to the Mines BNR34 Skyline 06 from the GTLM.

Has anyone got a problem with that one?
💡

Just to keep people happy I have swapped to the Mines BNR34 Skyline 06 from the GTLM.

Has anyone got a problem with that one?
💡

Only if you beat me in it. If that happens then it's a sucky car and only a noob/punter would ever choose to drive one. :D

I'm swapping my elise for a gtlm. No wonder i never win. Don't worry tho, i won't win in that either. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back