Is anybody willing to share DLC content from Forza games in Xbox One and 360? I know for some of them I'm late to the party.

• Thread starter ironspyder
  • 3 comments
It's possible to get all the DLC for every Xbox 360 Forza game even as they're de-listed (Motorsports 2, 3 and 4, as well as the first Horizon), although through unconventional means, for as long as you RGH it (which isn't simple, really, and once your console is RGH'd, watch tutorials from Modded Warfare to see how you can install DLC for Xbox 360 games on a modded console). As for the Xbox One games leading up to Horizon 3, I don't think there's another way to get them.

That, and you only have until September 15th to buy Motorsport 7 and all of its DLC before it's completely gone. As for Horizon 4, you have one more year left before it suffers the same fate as the older titles. If your PC or laptop is good enough to run Motorsport 7 then that's good enough for you to play in if you don't have an Xbox One or Series X/S.

Last edited:
It's possible to get all the DLC for every Xbox 360 Forza game even as they're de-listed (Motorsports 2, 3 and 4, as well as the first Horizon), although through unconventional means, for as long as you RGH it (which isn't simple, really, and once your console is RGH'd, watch tutorials from Modded Warfare to see how you can install DLC for Xbox 360 games on a modded console). As for the Xbox One games leading up to Horizon 3, I don't think there's another way to get them.

That, and you only have until September 15th to buy Motorsport 7 and all of its DLC before it's completely gone. As for Horizon 4, you have one more year left before it suffers the same fate as the older titles. If your PC or laptop is good enough to run Motorsport 7 then that's good enough for you to play in if you don't have an Xbox One or Series X/S.
ok I understand I guess I'm just late to the party then, it is what it is, as for the FM7 dlc don't worry I got it all, I only have some for FM6 and FH3 (although I'm still missing a few cars).

ok I understand I guess I'm just late to the party then, it is what it is, as for the FM7 dlc don't worry I got it all, I only have some for FM6 and FH3 (although I'm still missing a few cars).
Which packs/expansions are you missing, by the way? As far as I know, there's no other way to get them anymore, sadly.

Back