Is GT left behind Asseto, FM5 & project CARS??

  • Thread starter Thread starter polpol3214
  • 8 comments
  • 690 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
69
Philippines
BACOLOD CITY
Messages
polpol3214
WELL, WE KNOW THIS 3 ARE IN PS4.. BUT, THIS SIMS ARE AWESOME IN GRAPHICS , SOUNDS, etc. ... DO IT LOOKS LIKE GT...was left behind now?
 
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE SHOUTING!!!

Also...Forza?..PS4?..really?..

These games are indeed starting to leave GT behind but we'll have to wait and see what GT7 is like before we can really tell.
 
WELL, WE KNOW THIS 3 ARE IN PS4.. BUT, THIS SIMS ARE AWESOME IN GRAPHICS , SOUNDS, etc. ... DO IT LOOKS LIKE GT...was left behind now?

Please turn CAPS Lock off. As for your question, I'm not ready to answer until after I see what GT7 offers for the PS4.
 
What three are in PS4...If you have an FM5 game formatted for PS4, you must be a rogue MS agent

Oh my, we've just gone DEFCON 1
 
Last edited:
What three are in PS4...If you have an FM5 game formatted for PS4, you must be a rouge MS agent

Oh my, we've just gone DEFCON 1
You mean rogue don't you? :lol:

Not being nasty it's just a "rouge" agent is making me laugh. Sneaking around with his bright red cheeks :O :D
 
You mean rogue don't you? :lol:

Not being nasty it's just a "rouge" agent is making me laugh. Sneaking around with his bright red cheeks :O :D

Of course I mean that...it's what it says after all :sly:

It's 6am over hear and I just woke up not to long ago to get ready to go to the university for the day cut me some slack :lol:

EDIT:

Also they might as well be bright red after the flame storm hits and then the mods shut this down. Oh some users just always bring the laughs. I'm looking at you OP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back