Is it possible to do engine swaps? like on gt5?

• Thread starter Sharukh
  • 44 comments

Sharukh

(Banned)
New Zealand
New Zealand
this_is_sharukh
i was wondering if it is possible to do engine swaps in the game, so i can run a rotary engine in my s14 kouki for example.

You still can but just like in GT5 you have to mod and take the risk of being banned to do it.

You still can but just like in GT5 you have to mod and take the risk of being banned to do it.
If I may point out, you're wrong. Until now, on GT6, hackers haven't been able to swap engines because the code is now together with the body or something like that. What they can do, though, is sound swap but no engine as on GT5.

P.S: Part of risking of getting banned obviously is right.

If I may point out, you're wrong. Until now, on GT6, hackers haven't been able to swap engines because the code is now together with the body or something like that. What they can do, though, is sound swap but no engine as on GT5.

P.S: Part of risking of getting banned obviously is right.
Oh, thank you for correcting me. I haven't looked at any of the coding for GT6 yet so yeah. Now I know. lol

i was wondering if it is possible to do engine swaps in the game, so i can run a rotary engine in my s14 kouki for example.

The term 'engine swapping' doesn't really exist in GT6... Its sound file change...

For example: If you swap a rotary engine into a S14 Kouki, you would still have stock HP Settings or modified you'll have the same powerband/torque cure as the S14 has. etc...

I can, I make hybrids, I charge though but very cheap, hit me up if any one interested, prob get banned for this but IDC this forum dead as a door nail
I do sound swaps then add power to your preference, I also chassis swap, transmission swap, I can put a customisable transmission on any car for wheel users. I can twin charge so super charger and turbo at the same time. And I do plenty more things better than PD can lolol.

Last edited:
I can, I make hybrids, I charge though but very cheap, hit me up if any one interested, prob get banned for this but IDC this forum dead as a door nail
I do sound swaps then add power to your preference, I also chassis swap, transmission swap, I can put a customisable transmission on any car for wheel users. I can twin charge so super charger and turbo at the same time. And I do plenty more things better than PD can lolol.

It's a shame though because on the recent system update for Playstation they now don't let you copy game saves to USB's anymore to send them to anyone.

So there's no way people without a jailbroken console can get modded cars.

It's a shame though because on the recent system update for Playstation they now don't let you copy game saves to USB's anymore to send them to anyone.

So there's no way people without a jailbroken console can get modded cars.

Just tried this, but it copied to my USB just fine.

Weird. (Yes my PS3 is fully updated!)

You can copy saves nothing has changed there, they couldn't stop that as it stops normal people from backing up there saves. I been making cars all weekend for other people. So I don't know why you can't copy your saves.is your USB formatted to FAT32. I'm guessing your USB isn't showing up on the ps3, just try format it in FAT32 and it should work, if not try another USB stick.

You can copy saves nothing has changed there, they couldn't stop that as it stops normal people from backing up there saves. I been making cars all weekend for other people. So I don't know why you can't copy your saves.is your USB formatted to FAT32. I'm guessing your USB isn't showing up on the ps3, just try format it in FAT32 and it should work, if not try another USB stick.

That might be the problem, I'll give that a try

I do sound swaps then add power to your preference, I also chassis swap, transmission swap, I can put a customisable transmission on any car for wheel users. I can twin charge so super charger and turbo at the SAME time. And I do plenty more things better than PD can lolol.

And your solution to this is to solicit on another individual's property, no, my mistake, to solicit on two properties that aren't your own?

I'm in a good mood so all I'll say is don't do this again. For your own good.

Take a picture I'd like to see what it says...

Tried formatting the USB, still got the option of only copying with Playstation Plus.
image.jpg

Hahahaha, have you actually tried pressing X when you're hovering on "Copy" or are you just sitting there staring at it?

:lol: :lol:

Edit: Tried it once again just now to confirm you're a bit dizzy @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ ;

>>>
BVpS42f.jpg

vqin3m9.jpg

8d7yS9V.jpg

k83JTfU.jpg
>>>

👍

Note: I do NOT have PS+

I would be pretty embarrassed if I was you... :lol:

Last edited:
Your memory stick is clearly visible in that picture. Just because the copy option has the plus symbol next to it doesn't mean that's the only thing you can copy to. 💡

Hahahaha, have you actually tried pressing X when you're hovering on "Copy" or are you just sitting there staring at it?

:lol: :lol:

Edit: Tried it once again just now to confirm you're a bit dizzy @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ ;

>>>
BVpS42f.jpg

vqin3m9.jpg

8d7yS9V.jpg

k83JTfU.jpg
>>>

👍

Note: I do NOT have PS+

I would be pretty embarrassed if I was you... :lol:

It has never gave me the USB option after that. I've also tried multiple USB's all formatted correctly.

What options do you have then? Let us see what it shows after you press X because we know your PS3 detects your USB, I can't think of a reason it wouldn't show up.

Back