Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
nicefrog
My car is a Commdore but an older one, my Fathers company car is a VY Commodore but its a Ute and no SS : ) My mum has an AU Falcon but it's no Supercar :p and my brother has a V8 Commdore but it's not a VY :). In the end the only person close to me who has an exact car that's in the game is my neighbour who has the same SS Commodore that's in the game. Not sure if my wifes car is in the game? Anyone seen signs of a Jeep Cherokee?

I do believe Jeep is in the official list of manufactures and i know i've seen at least on shot of the liberty so there is a good possibility the cherokee is in too.
 
My cars

Ford E350 Powerstroke Diesel. The mods you can do to these turbo diesel engines is crazy.

Formula SCCA. Open wheel race car. Scary fast.

73 Datsun 240z. Old school goodness.

1991 240sx coupe. Daily driver/street racer/drifter/track slut/beater. :dopey:

Can anyone tell me if any of my cars will be in GT4. I know my FSCCA car won't :grumpy: but what about the others.
 
I drive a 1990 Volvo 240DL, the game has a 1988 Volvo 240GLT. Close enough.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I am VERY sure my LT1 Camaro Z28 is in the game! :O If it was in GT3, it gotta be in GT4!!! :O 👍
 
-> So far:

1992 Toyota Lite Ace= No

1996 Mazda 323 Familia GLX= No

1993 Nissan Sentra 1.4 EX Saloon= No

1992 Acura Integra 1.7 GS-R coupe= No

2003 Mazda (323F) Protege5= No

Well none of the cars above are in GT4. Oh well, life sucks.
 
'87 Porsche 944 N/A - no
'87 Dodge Raider 4x4 (Mitsu. Pajero) - yes

Odd isn't it?
 
Yeah, Camaro.
 
Close, but no cigar for me. I have a regular 2002 Porsche Boxster that has 2.7 liters. The closest is the RUF 3400S. It sucks because the 2.7 liter Boxster engine sound is really distinct. I think the Boxster S engine sound is closer to the 3400S.
 
Not quite... They've got the '02 Sunfire GXP, and I've got an '05 Sunfire GT
 
only Wish they had my cars, 1971 HEMI Roadrunner, or 1969 HEMI Superbee
 
dont have a car just yet.. iv been avoiding the money guzzeling bastards for years, but i doin driving lessons now so shouldnt be too long... actually i think the fact iv played GT games will have a huge impact on what car i go for when its time..
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Back to the thread! This time I got 3 pictures of my Camaro! It was takin at my cousin's house in august because her neighborhood got these trees that bloomed puple beautiful FLOWERS! My mother thought it be a great idea to take the car's picture with that background since the car is purplish itself and could produce a very beautiful reflection!!! :O Here it IS! (too bad the pics were laminated already when I scanned it...) I hope my Camaro's color is in!


mycamaro9ck.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
 
Peugeot 205's are in the game, i merely own a 1.9 GTi tho!!!, which is nothing compared to the Group B legend T16
 
Yes! Both my 2002 Honda S2000 (Grand Prix White / Red) with a couple of Amuse mods and 2004 BMW M3 SMG-II (Laguna Seca Blue / Black) made it into GT4. Also my fiancee's ordered 2005 Mini Cooper S is in there as well. :)
 

Attachments

  • DSC01438.jpg
    DSC01438.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01441.jpg
    DSC01441.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01446.jpg
    DSC01446.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01212.jpg
    DSC01212.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01209.JPG
    DSC01209.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC01196.JPG
    DSC01196.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
LaBounti
Civic Type-R's are sold in Canada?

If I am not mistaken, I know a guy in canada and he said that the regular EX's are marked R's in canada... Dunno how true that is. And he was talking about the newer models, not the older ones. Not sure how true that is though...
 
Sadly not, and this is a classic!!!!!

The super funny and incredible Mazda 323F (AKA Protege5 in America and Familia in Japan)

Kazunori, you have failed me!
 

Attachments

  • classic.jpg
    classic.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 40
I wish they had my car in the game, I have a silver audi allroad. Its a car made by the gods!
 
No, as far as I know a 2000 Ranger 4x4 was not one of the available cars. :(

And my dream car, the 1996 Chevy Impala SS, didn't make it in either. :grumpy:
 
Taneras
If I am not mistaken, I know a guy in canada and he said that the regular EX's are marked R's in canada... Dunno how true that is. And he was talking about the newer models, not the older ones. Not sure how true that is though...

We never got Type-R's in Canada. The U.S. Civic Si was sold here as the SiR - different badge, ABS, and heated side mirrors. The U.S. Civic EX was sold here as the Si.

Same with the new model hatch - Si in the U.S., SiR in Canada.
 
my E36 AC-Schnitzer BMW 2.1i will never get in a game, butt you can never stop hoping!!
 
here are some pictures of them.
 

Attachments

  • e1.JPG
    e1.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 22
  • e2.JPG
    e2.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 19
  • e3.JPG
    e3.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 12
none of my familys cars are in the game:
-1991 Dodge Colt
-198? Dodge Lancer
-1971 Dodge Demon
-2000 Toyota Sienna :dopey: (wish it was. then i could drift just like the commercial :dopey: )
 
Back