It's time for a change.

• Thread starter Dan
  • 162 comments
I remember one time whipping out a RAM 1500 and kicking up a lot of smoke at Silverstone. Immediately after finishing that session, I asked myself why I didn't go online and do that. But at the same time, I wonder if I would have been kicked immediately? (I know how people with trucks tend to act sometimes.)

I'll see if I can get some more photos of me drifting a truck.

I remember one time whipping out a RAM 1500 and kicking up a lot of smoke at Silverstone. Immediately after finishing that session, I asked myself why I didn't go online and do that. But at the same time, I wonder if I would have been kicked immediately? (I know how people with trucks tend to act sometimes.)

I've put an objective forth for when I get GT6. Drift an LFA Nurburgring across whatever course I feel like at the time.

Dan for mother:censored: president.

I will drift an LFA in your honour.

:lol:

I'm a jack of all trades with the DS3. I there anything special to drifting FR cars only?

I'm with Dan on this one, if I want to drift a friking Enzo I should be able to do it.

Drift to your heart's content my friend! I see people getting some nice angle in 458 Italias. The Enzo should do well, too.

Also, I'm sure most people here have seen at least one crazy GT5/6 drifting video by Japanese players. 5 car non-hacked Honda Civic drift trains, 10+ car GT500 racecar trains, and that video of a Civic tandeming with an NSX going in reverse. I swear, Japanese players can do anything, but I'll stop with that topic, since all of the old threads talking about it have been locked.

I'll stick to my original gameplan involving the LFA. This car can do pretty much anything.

Believe it or not there's an ssr that transcends with me all the time. Syn_d1_overtake

I was wondering when you would see this thread. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Was this a direct jab at me? Because it certainly looks like it:

Yeah, it definitely was... *Sarcasm sign* Please read the post, thank you.

"BUT! I agree there are skilled drivers out there. I do allow these drivers to use other cars than I myself would use because I trust them. The problem with this is, I don't trust a lot of people to be capable of handling difficult cars, and with good reason."

If you can't handle your car, don't expect to use Le Mans cars in my lobbies. I will ask you to switch cars, if I have to.

Y'all need to stop berating others on how to play the game and let people do whatever the 🤬 they want.

Can I come into one of your lobbies tomorrow with a Red Bull and ram the crap out of everybody? If that's what I want to do you should let me.

(Sarcasm aside: If I can play the game the way I want, I host lobbies the way I want as well. If you want people to be able to drift dumb choices when it comes to cars, go ahead. But not in my lobbies.)

I'll never fathom why people get so mad because I use a different layout to what most "pro" players use, who the hell sets up these pro guidelines anyway?

I don't care if you use a different layout or not. I do care however if you don't have a clue what you're doing and refuse to learn the way everybody else did. To me, that seems like arrogance.

As long as you got some basic track manners, a similar compound and you can tandem with me regardless of drivetrain I won't be mad at all 👍

Problem with this is, only 5% of all GT6 players have really decent track manners. Only 2% of them regularly use Comfort Hards, and there is maybe 0.05% that can drift properly.

Yeah, it definitely was... *Sarcasm sign* Please read the post, thank you.

I did and it just looked that way because you and I (and a whole lot of others) have polar opposite opinions when it comes to drifting. I wouldn't be surprised if someone as uptight as you would say something like that.

Gonales
If you can't handle your car, don't expect to use Le Mans cars in my lobbies. I will ask you to switch cars, if I have to.

:lol: With all of your previous posts, you don't seem like the kind of person that would allow an MR car to enter in the first place!

Gonales
Can I come into one of your lobbies tomorrow with a Red Bull and ram the crap out of everybody? If that's what I want to do you should let me.

(Sarcasm aside: If I can play the game the way I want, I host lobbies the way I want as well. If you want people to be able to drift dumb choices when it comes to cars, go ahead. But not in my lobbies.)

And here we go with the Red Bull ramming argument. Do people still use that as a legitimate excuse for restrictions?

Gonales
I don't care if you use a different layout or not. I do care however if you don't have a clue what you're doing and refuse to learn the way everybody else did. To me, that seems like arrogance.

Why does everyone need to learn the same way? Some started off by drifting Miatas, others use Silvias. A common trend I see in beginners is they use EVOs or other AWD cars before migrating to RWD cars they are comfortable with.

Gonales
Problem with this is, only 5% of all GT6 players have really decent track manners. Only 2% of them regularly use Comfort Hards, and there is maybe 0.05% that can drift properly.

Please tell me where you got these statistics. I and many others would love to know. :lol:

Using random statistics that came from nowhere might work in your persuasive writing class, but not here.

I did and it just looked that way because you and I (and a whole lot of others) have polar opposite opinions when it comes to drifting. I wouldn't be surprised if someone as uptight as you would say something like that.

:lol: With all of your previous posts, you don't seem like the kind of person that would allow an MR car to enter in the first place!

And here we go with the Red Bull ramming argument. Do people still use that as a legitimate excuse for restrictions?

Why does everyone need to learn the same way? Some started off by drifting Miatas, others use Silvias. A common trend I see in beginners is they use EVOs or other AWD cars before migrating to RWD cars they are comfortable with.

Please tell me where you got these statistics. I and many others would love to know. :lol:

Using random statistics that came from nowhere might work in your persuasive writing class, but not here.
Preach.

Last edited:
Can I come into one of your lobbies tomorrow with a Red Bull and ram the crap out of everybody? If that's what I want to do you should let me. (Sarcasm aside: If I can play the game the way I want, I host lobbies the way I want as well. If you want people to be able to drift dumb choices when it comes to cars, go ahead. But not in my lobbies.)

We're posting in the drifting forum here, the common sense here is that the posts relate to drifting, not about how to ruin an unregulated room.

But hey everybody needs some trolling in their life but please come into my room and do that because host powers :lol:

People who make these 'dumb drift choices' won't ever receive your message because you're going on about it to the wrong audience. Most of your posts are viewed by fairly decent drifters is it safe to assume? To me you're just drumming in the basics again with your posts.

Again, your message is going out to the wrong audience because we already know these facts. Most of the complainers on GTP either keep sticking at it and become better drifters or they just keep complaining and get banned.

4501264+_e359ca6401f1eaf3a1384075b7545526.jpg

We're posting in the drifting forum here, the common sense here is that the posts relate to drifting, not about how to ruin an unregulated room.

This is exactly about why people ruin badly regulated rooms. Drifting lobby or not.

But hey everybody needs some trolling in their life but please come into my room and do that because host powers :lol:

So, it's okay for you to kick somebody, but not for me? What the hell is your point?

Once again, since you never read it: (Sarcasm aside: If I can play the game the way I want, I host lobbies the way I want as well. If you want people to be able to drift dumb choices when it comes to cars, go ahead. But not in my lobbies.)

I don't need to kick people with Le Mans cars, because they can't even enter my lobby.

People who make these 'dumb drift choices' won't ever receive your message because you're going on about it to the wrong audience. Most of your posts are viewed by fairly decent drifters is it safe to assume? To me you're just drumming in the basics again with your posts.

That's your assumption. But I want to bet that not even half of the people actually browsing the drifting forums is capable of drifting very well. (Oh, boo hoo. Call me an elitist, I don't care. Frankly, I have never claimed to be drifting well in GT6, really...)

Again, your message is going out to the wrong audience because we already know these facts. Most of the complainers on GTP either keep sticking at it and become better drifters or they just keep complaining and get banned.

Nope, my message is exactly where it should be. There are enough people on GTP to benefit from it. And even though a lot of people have had a go at me, I'm still here. Kind of has to say something right?

So, you're wrong in 2 ways. You're assuming, I'm uptight. You're also assuming I would say something because of who you assume me to be? 2 assumptions in one sentence...

Assumption once again. Like I said so many times before. I don't care what people drive if they drive it well. But most of the people don't even drive 'noob' cars well. Let alone MR cars...

Yeah, because it still IS a valid argument.

If people learn the same way, people will start with the same basics. Teaching someone to drift in a 4WD goes against logic and shouldn't be done.

Do the numbers really matter? Like... Are you that childish? You get the damn point don't you?
They don't work here because of empty assumptions and childish behavior.

Edit: I liked the thread title. I was hoping people would learn to drift locked differentials and so on... You know, like it's supposed to be done? But I was wrong. Such a shame.

I personally think that as long as you don't cause other players any problems, you should be able to drift any car you want.

I recognise I'm not as good as most, I'm learning with a Boss 302 and the Toyota Levin tune from @DolHaus's drift garage. I hang back, and make sure I can't crash into anybody, and then I have fun, because that's the most important part of a game.

If you don't ruin other people's fun, and they don't ruin yours, you should be able to use whatever car you want.

I personally think that as long as you don't cause other players any problems, you should be able to drift any car you want.

I recognise I'm not as good as most, I'm learning with a Boss 302 and the Toyota Levin tune from @DolHaus's drift garage. I hang back, and make sure I can't crash into anybody, and then I have fun, because that's the most important part of a game.

If you don't ruin other people's fun, and they don't ruin yours, you should be able to use whatever car you want.

Yep true, but it is maybe you are a new drifter because you know what I'm really sick about people who use Ferrari or 4wd to drift with 900HP. WHY ????
Because I'm drifting since many years ( virtual ) so i'm looking for real stuff , you know what I mean ?
( real drifting cars with realistic settings on tight circuits )
For exemple A racer who did a bunch of races will be sick about 550pp or 600pp races, that why he will looking for some specific races like Clio Cup or thing like this.
That is the difference between hardcore gamers and "amateur" in my opinion.

Simply put folks, drift how you want to in your own regulated rooms, and when in others, respect the regulations of their rooms. No need to write a damn essay about it.

Also, this is not what this thread is for. All of you have taken this way off topic. Keep it up and this thread will be locked in no time.

Yep true, but it is maybe you are a new drifter because you know what I'm really sick about people who use Ferrari or 4wd to drift with 900HP. WHY ????
Because I'm drifting since many years ( virtual ) so i'm looking for real stuff , you know what I mean ?
( real drifting cars with realistic settings on tight circuits )
For exemple A racer who did a bunch of races will be sick about 550pp or 600pp races, that why he will looking for some specific races like Clio Cup or thing like this.
That is the difference between hardcore gamers and "amateur" in my opinion.
Maybe it is because I'm new. I don't know much about the drifting community in Gran Turismo, I've only been a part of it since I made the Mustang tune someone posted. The point I have though, is if I wanted to start with a 4wd and learn it (Say I liked the Veyron, and wanted to powerslide it), I should be able to do so without being picked on for my choice. I ruin no ones game (because I keep my distance), why do they feel the need to try and ruin mine?

I don't need to kick people with Le Mans cars, because they can't even enter my lobby.

Oh please, you're kicking up a fuss and losing sleep because I forgot a horsepower regulation or locked tires to a certain compound, pleaseee tell me you're kidding here.

Also if you don't like the way particular people run lobbies around here, then don't join them haha but then again you host your lobbies so what would I know.

Most of the time I don't even run regulations on my server and they all work completely fine unless someone in the member list submits a request. It's the whole practice of common sense, most people I encounter run within normal regulations and I don't even have to enforce them in my lobbies, but we all get mad when we hit some bad eggs who run a completely wild lobby.

That's your assumption. But I want to bet that not even half of the people actually browsing the drifting forums is capable of drifting very well. (Oh, boo hoo. Call me an elitist, I don't care. Frankly, I have never claimed to be drifting well in GT6, really...)

If you really believe lurkers come here to watch these deep theoretical threads about drifting, then you're kicking rocks :lol:

Most first time posters around here are looking for tips on how to tune their car or drifting tips on their wheel, the last thing that comes to their interest is having to argue about something related to drifting.

Nope, my message is exactly where it should be. There are enough people on GTP to benefit from it. And even though a lot of people have had a go at me, I'm still here. Kind of has to say something right?

The drifting forum on GTP is a laughing stock, besides the tunes this place is far from beneficial because people want to articulate boxing matches around here all the time.
Just because people have a go at you and stop bothering to argue with you doesn't mean you win the argument 💡 also you being here still doesn't mean much either. I've been here for six years and I don't ask people to throw me parades and such.

They stop because they realise you're so one-dimensional and it's pointless to try and convey you of their opinion because for you it's my way or the highway.

Try looking at the glass half full instead of empty sometimes 👍

Oh please, you're kicking up a fuss and losing sleep because I forgot a horsepower regulation or locked tires to a certain compound, pleaseee tell me you're kidding here.

Dude, learn to read. You said you would kick me if I trolled. I told you, you wouldn't get trolls with decent lobby regulations. Who says anything about kidding?

Also if you don't like the way particular people run lobbies around here, then don't join them haha but then again you host your lobbies so what would I know.

Most of the time I don't even run regulations on my server and they all work completely fine unless someone in the member list submits a request. It's the whole practice of common sense, most people I encounter run within normal regulations and I don't even have to enforce them in my lobbies, but we all get mad when we hit some bad eggs who run a completely wild lobby.

I don't join crap lobbies, no. I rather drift alone without idiots than with 10 people around me that annoy the living **** out of me.

If you really believe lurkers come here to watch these deep theoretical threads about drifting, then you're kicking rocks :lol:

Most first time posters around here are looking for tips on how to tune their car or drifting tips on their wheel, the last thing that comes to their interest is having to argue about something related to drifting.

Well, people that really want to learn drifting, should spend time reading. Besides that point, why would we tell people everything is perfect, when by your claims they suck so hard they can't even drift properly? WHY would you tell beginners not to use an S-chassis?

The drifting forum on GTP is a laughing stock, besides the tunes this place is far from beneficial because people want to articulate boxing matches around here all the time.

Your opinion.

Just because people have a go at you and stop bothering to argue with you doesn't mean you win the argument 💡 also you being here still doesn't mean much either. I've been here for six years and I don't ask people to throw me parades and such.

They stop because they realise you're so one-dimensional and it's pointless to try and convey you of their opinion because for you it's my way or the highway.

Try looking at the glass half full instead of empty sometimes 👍

Stop bothering to argue? Most people don't stop, they get stopped because they are out of line. It says, I have enough decency and respect to follow the AUP. I never asked for parades, I just want you to realize you're not talking to some 12 year old...

And no, I'm not one-dimensional. I just have a certain perspective on what drifting is, that you guys can't live with. Nor can I live with your posts, and Dan's.

To bring up a bike analogy: Why would you let a 4 year old that learns to ride a bike get on a 6000 dollar Tour de France bike? Get them on a little bike with side-wheels. That's how they learn.

Simply put folks, drift how you want to in your own regulated rooms, and when in others, respect the regulations of their rooms. No need to write a damn essay about it.

Also, this is not what this thread is for. All of you have taken this way off topic. Keep it up and this thread will be locked in no time.

Not to burst your bubble, but this is EXACTLY what this thread is for. Don't ask threads to be locked when they stay polite and on topic.

Your first 'paragraph' could be very viable, yes. But it's not only lobby settings.

Dude, learn to read. You said you would kick me if I trolled. I told you, you wouldn't get trolls with decent lobby regulations. Who says anything about kidding?

Most GTP lobbies around here I guarantee you they let people flow in without regulations because we know what we're doing.

I don't see that much of a hassle of using the kick option every now and then for some variety on the track.

I don't join crap lobbies, no. I rather drift alone without idiots than with 10 people around me that annoy the living **** out of me.

Then why do you care so much about poorly run lobbies?

Well, people that really want to learn drifting, should spend time reading. Besides that point, why would we tell people everything is perfect, when by your claims they suck so hard they can't even drift properly? WHY would you tell beginners not to use an S-chassis?

Your opinion.

Yeah well this ain't science this is drifting, sure having a read is fruitful for the mind but most of the good stuff is out on the track. I never tell anyone that anything is perfect nor do I claim that people suck so bad that they can't even drift properly, all I state is that most people who lurk or post here ask for drifting tips or they look at a thread for a specific tune.

As far from car selection that's up to the driver, all I can do is suggest to what to use and that's it. Unless you pay me some serious dough I doubt you'll be seeing me watch someone 24/7 berating and lecturing them that they're using the wrong car.

Stop bothering to argue? Most people don't stop, they get stopped because they are out of line. It says, I have enough decency and respect to follow the AUP. I never asked for parades, I just want you to realize you're not talking to some 12 year old...

And we all know that, but you remind me of grandmother that always berates you and goes on like a broken record about everything and anything to do with drifting setups :lol:

And no, I'm not one-dimensional. I just have a certain perspective on what drifting is, that you guys can't live with. Nor can I live with your posts, and Dan's.

45b4df24a199c3e50ab90bc19c3c0b16b09324a0eb3bb8b499dd47311164a8c9.jpg

As from Google:

6ef3e8fceb3a3c10e819e026e71e17e9.png

Your problem there is that you believe there is a singular or particular view on how drifting should be done and that's fine but that doesn't mean it's always right.

To bring up a bike analogy: Why would you let a 4 year old that learns to ride a bike get on a 6000 dollar Tour de France bike? Get them on a little bike with side-wheels. That's how they learn.

Well here's another analogy for you Gonales, take Tommi Makinen and hmm well hell let's just go with Daigo Saito for the sake of it, one driver driving on different terrains as a rally driver driving 4WD and the other going through grass roots drifting until hitting the main time in particular events.

Lets say we both give them an S15 an a skidpan with setup course and tell them to drift and what's the outcome? They can both drift even though their backgrounds in the racing industry are arguably different, sure Saito is absolutely gonna be levels above Makinen and his drifting but the point is here is that just because you don't come from a set background and don't start drifting a particular way doesn't mean they're doomed from drifting and they aren't ever gonna be able to drift again. Sure everyone has their disadvantages going through things a particular way even if it is wrong but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get to point B.

Not to burst your bubble, but this is EXACTLY what this thread is for. Don't ask threads to be locked when they stay polite and on topic.

Your first 'paragraph' could be very viable, yes. But it's not only lobby settings.

I never asked for threads to be closed, they only become out of hand when people take potshots at each other.

Last edited:
@Gonales oh really? Please tell me what you've changed. Please tell me what you have taken action on, or helped in this thread. Please oh please tell me how you helped any of the readers of this thread PERIOD.

Quit thy quivering, your opinion is no longer valid here.

That common sense goes a long way? :P
For the record, I agree with pretty my much everything you have written.

But, the conversation between yourself and @Gonales is decending to little more than a slagging match.

You obviously have history. Play it out over PM, the OP is asking for some agree to disagree type co-operation, and you both are turning the thread into a massive pile of irony.

For the record, I agree with pretty my much everything you have written.

But, the conversation between yourself and @Gonales is decending to little more than a slagging match.

You obviously have history. Play it out over PM, the OP is asking for some agree to disagree type co-operation, and you both are turning the thread into a massive pile of irony.

I need some sleep, y'all do whatever you want when it comes to drifting :lol:

Last edited:
Most GTP lobbies around here I guarantee you they let people flow in without regulations because we know what we're doing.

I don't see that much of a hassle of using the kick option every now and then for some variety on the track.

I do see the hassle. Because some people don't kick fast enough and allow people to **** up drifters not just once but 3 or 4 times. Or hosts go afk, etc etc...

Then why do you care so much about poorly run lobbies?

I don't, I do care when people start saying that using Le Mans cars is a good thing to do, or learning in 4WD makes sense.

Yeah well this ain't science this is drifting, sure having a read is fruitful for the mind but most of the good stuff is out on the track. I never tell anyone that anything is perfect nor do I claim that people suck so bad that they can't even drift properly, all I state is that most people who lurk or post here ask for drifting tips or they look at a thread for a specific tune.

As far from car selection that's up to the driver, all I can do is suggest to what to use and that's it. Unless you pay me some serious dough I doubt you'll be seeing me watch someone 24/7 berating and lecturing them that they're using the wrong car.

All you can do is suggest what to use. And still you're not doing it. I'm suggesting, very purposely, for drifters to go CH RWD, between 250 and 400 HP, depending on the car.

And we all know that, but you remind me of grandmother that always berates you and goes on like a broken record about everything and anything to do with drifting setups :lol:

Well, maybe it's because you actually need to listen to your grandmother once in a while.

As from Google:

6ef3e8fceb3a3c10e819e026e71e17e9.png

Your problem there is that you believe there is a singular or particular view on how drifting should be done and that's fine but that doesn't mean it's always right.

1)
Hypocrisy :
"the act or state of pretending to be better than one is or to have feelings or beliefs which one does not actually have."

I don't tell you I'm better. I just tell you that telling other people to use whatever car they want, isn't the way to go.

2) Certain: specific but not explicitly named or stated. Perfect use of the word certain on my part, why link a dictionary?

Well here's another analogy for you Gonales, take Tommi Makinen and hmm well hell let's just go with Daigo Saito for the sake of it, one driver driving on different terrains as a rally driver driving 4WD and the other going through grass roots drifting until hitting the main time in particular events.

Lets say we both give them an S15 an a skidpan with setup course and tell them to drift and what's the outcome? They can both drift even though their backgrounds in the racing industry are arguably different, sure Saito is absolutely gonna be levels above Makinen and his drifting but the point is here is that just because you don't come from a set background and don't start drifting a particular way doesn't mean they're doomed from drifting and they aren't ever gonna be able to drift again. Sure everyone has their disadvantages going through things a particular way even if it is wrong but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get to point B.

Point being, Tommi Makinen is an extremely good driver, and still needs to learn to drift because he didn't learn properly. Whereas Daigo HAS learned properly. Thanks for proving my own point for me.

I never asked for threads to be closed, they only become out of hand when people take potshots at each other.

This wasn't aimed at you.

@Gonales oh really? Please tell me what you've changed. Please tell me what you have taken action on, or helped in this thread. Please oh please tell me how you helped any of the readers of this thread PERIOD.

Quit thy quivering, your opinion is no longer valid here.

@ Devonte: I changed this: People will hopefully think twice about their car choice when they start drifting. Hopefully, they will realize going with an S-Chassis will benefit them more than going with an LMS M3 GTR, for example.

And frankly, my opinion is at least as valid as yours. Don't assume an opinion is invalid because you don't like it.

I do see the hassle. Because some people don't kick fast enough and allow people to **** up drifters not just once but 3 or 4 times. Or hosts go afk, etc etc...

I don't, I do care when people start saying that using Le Mans cars is a good thing to do, or learning in 4WD makes sense.

All you can do is suggest what to use. And still you're not doing it. I'm suggesting, very purposely, for drifters to go CH RWD, between 250 and 400 HP, depending on the car.

Well, maybe it's because you actually need to listen to your grandmother once in a while.

1)
Hypocrisy :
"the act or state of pretending to be better than one is or to have feelings or beliefs which one does not actually have."

I don't tell you I'm better. I just tell you that telling other people to use whatever car they want, isn't the way to go.

2) Certain: specific but not explicitly named or stated. Perfect use of the word certain on my part, why link a dictionary?

Point being, Tommi Makinen is an extremely good driver, and still needs to learn to drift because he didn't learn properly. Whereas Daigo HAS learned properly. Thanks for proving my own point for me.

This wasn't aimed at you.

@ Devonte: I changed this: People will hopefully think twice about their car choice when they start drifting. Hopefully, they will realize going with an S-Chassis will benefit them more than going with an LMS M3 GTR, for example.

And frankly, my opinion is at least as valid as yours. Don't assume an opinion is invalid because you don't like it.

Oh, dear. It's not an assumption. Just look at the majority of posts on this thread, and tell me how many agree with you. Or how many agree with your ways period, then get back at me.

Oh, dear. It's not an assumption. Just look at the majority of posts on this thread, and tell me how many agree with you. Or how many agree with your ways period, then get back at me.

Wow, that's the dumbest thing I've heard today. You know that the first people that thought the earth was round, were mocked for their beliefs too? (Not saying I'm brilliant, just stating that the amount of people believing in something doesn't make the belief more valid.)

I'm just gonna throw in this.

First off all I got nothing against AWD sliding.

To the guys who say learning to drift in a AWD is good practice for drifting a RWD.
No offence but it really isn't, what you're doing with the AWD is working against what the car was made to do and it's a completely different technique to a RWD.

Start off with a low hp RWD ch tires a 5 60 60 diff. practice doing 90degree e-brake initiated slides, opposite lock donuts, figure 8's.
This is the best way to learn how to drift and how a car feels whilst in a slide. Once you can do all them consistently then attempt to chain 2 corners together and so on.

You start off with the basics and move up in steps, you're not going to get far or learn anything if you're trying to drift a fully modded ZR1 Vette on sh's when you can't even do a simple opposite lock donut in a basically stock AE86 on ch's.
I'm not choosing anyone's side here, it's just what I believe is the most efficient way of learning to drift.

If you're choosing to drift a AWD because you like it that's cool, it just means when you get on a track with guys all in RWD's you need to be aware you have 10% power being applied to your front wheels.
Don't just barge through the guys with RWD's, either back off and let them pull away or overtake them on the straight when it's safe.

[KEEP DRIFTING FUN]

Also if anyone wants to have a go at me for writing this, feel free to invite me to a conversation as I've been out and bought a few new packets of popcorn. ;)

Back