Jaguar XJ220 Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter denzel
  • 13 comments
  • 809 views
Messages
83
Messages
denzel420
Desperately looking for a Jaguar XJ220 with 0 miles on the clock. Please let me know what would you would like in exchange!

Thanks,

Denzel
 
Be abit hard to find one with no miles but i have one in green 40,448.7 miles if you interested
 
I have 8 of them, but can't trade cars in a long time, you need it right now?
 
I have 8 of them, but can't trade cars in a long time, you need it right now?

Not right away, I've waited since release to get one. How long are we talking?
 
Be abit hard to find one with no miles but i have one in green 40,448.7 miles if you interested

Wow, that's quite well used but nothing an engine overhaul can't sort. What would you be looking for in exchange? Anything in particular? I'm not by my console right now but I know what I have if you can suggest some thing :)
 
Not fused really im not a fan of the jag so maybe a fast gtr or something if you have one
 
Im out tonight have work but i will add you and send you the car tomorow asap im lewisjoshua92
 
I have one Jaguar XJ220 '92 to trade.
 
Back