Jaguar XJ220

  • Thread starter Thread starter whouman
  • 17 comments
  • 691 views
Messages
331
Messages
lekkerdinghy
Looking for this car, and not the LM version :)
Can trade today also and willing to trade anything for it!

See my signature for all my cars!
 
Hi there,

I could give you the XJ220 in black with less than 50 miles for an M3 GTR Touring car
 
Deal! Trade tonight around 19:00 GMT+1 ?
 
Wait a second, i have already traded today, but i can trade first thing tomorrow morning or after 12:00 GMT tonight. How does that sound
 
Is the deal accepted or declined ?
 
Declined;) sorry

So still looking for this car!
 
I have one with 0.0 miles and can trade now..? what colour is you Bugatti Veyron?
 
My Bugatti is full black ;)
 
grr...sorry but no thanks
 
can i ask why the deal was declined ?
 
Cause i only can trade today ;)
 
-Lister Storm V12 that's what I would take
 
That would be possible :)
 
Ok fantastic! Add me: lekkerdinghy
Is it possible for you that you tune the car full for me ?
 
Yes I think so
 
If youre still interested, i got one in blue!

Actually iys Antigua Metallic
 
Last edited:
Just traded with DonZonda!
Thanks bro!
 
Back