Jdk speedshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDK Speedshop, New Renovation!

Here we test our cars, and the cars of others, by request, just ask!

Caterham Seven Fire Blade '02
Chevrolet Corvette '54
Chevrolet SSR '03
Chrysler Prowler '02
Citroen 2CV Type A '54
Daihatsu Midget '63
Daihatsu Midget-II D-Type '98
Ford Model-T-Tourer '15
Polyphony Formula GT '04
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Mazda Kusabi '03
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
Nike One 2022 '22
Plymouth Superbird '70
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car '04
Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard '49

The colors represent are for induction; green is for turbocharged, blue is for N/A, and yellow is for supercharged.

First question. Where are 'your' cars? The above list is generic, and doesn't actually belong to anybody. In effect, it's merely a list of cars found in GT4.

Second question. Again, you've started yet another thread in the GT4 Tuning Section, and again, it's supposed to be a garage (I guess). But where are the tunes? In effect, you've provided a list of vehicles, called them 'ours', but how can they be yours if there's no settings or specific parts being listed??????? :confused:

When I go to Grease Monkey or RRV or any other tuning shop, I go there looking for tunes which they have created. I find the car I'm looking for, and I use the settings & parts they've listed. What I don't expect to find is a generic list of cars with the instruction: "need a test, just ask!"

Third question. Why should we be forced to ask you to perform a test? You're not that good of a driver (no offense), which has been well-covered in the other JDK thread that has been closed.

In effect, if I've got a pain in my tooth that doesn't go away, I want to find the BEST dentist I can to solve it. I'm not looking for somebody second-rate. Same goes with car-testing. If I build a car and want somebody to test it, I'd ask somebody skilled and qualified to do so. No offense.

I can barely see the yellow writing. I can't even use my UV pen on this crap!

This is the hatch class. To qualify, cars must have 2 doors and a round rear. V6's will be the first to go.

Last edited:
WTF seriously...why bother? Why don't you just wait until your setup is complete then post it? ;)
And another tip..ditch all those pictures in the first post. We aleady know what the cars look like..we don't need you to show us.

WTF seriously...why bother? Why don't you just wait until your setup is complete then post it? ;)
And another tip..ditch all those pictures in the first post. We already know what the cars look like..we don't need you to show us.
Cant wait to try the tunes. Couger why don't we let him decide for himself. it is his thread! patience 👍

Since when were we able to talk like this?

Certain acronyms can be used....there's a full list of the ones that are very common and therefore acceptable on GTPlanet. Here's the thread:

GTP TLA's Explained!!

Hell, even I use WTF occasionally, there's nothing wrong with it TBH. :cool:

And torniquetfan, all I can say about you and your SECOND garage and how you've set it up.......

MILLIONAIRE3.jpg

FYI Tourniquetfan, you can't tune three of the cars you listed apart from tires (Model T, Toyota MTRC, Nike One)

Certain acronyms can be used....there's a full list of the ones that are very common and therefore acceptable on GTPlanet. Here's the thread:

GTP TLA's Explained!!

Hell, even I use WTF occasionally, there's nothing wrong with it TBH. :cool:

And torniquetfan, all I can say about you and your SECOND garage and how you've set it up.......

MILLIONAIRE3.jpg

Yeah I tried to link the tunes but it was a complete faliure. I would appreciate if you would quit posting these pics! Or I will tell the mods, and let them deal with it.

Last edited:

GTP TLA's Explained!!

Hell, even I use WTF occasionally, there's nothing wrong with it TBH. :cool:but if you feel you are getting this alot

And torniquetfan, all I can say about you and your SECOND garage and how you've set it up.......being more friendly and not hunting joshua out of the tuning secten

MILLIONAIRE3.jpg
I think the mods should be looking at other members and the way they approach others work! I give up bullying a long time ago?I HAVE SEEN TWO THREADS CLOSED and hopefully no more. there is no welcome for Joshua at all. please grow up everyone:mad: I still have a hiccup hear and there. but not as bad as this:grumpy::grumpy:

Last edited:
I think the mods should be looking at other members and the way they approach others work! I give up bullying a long time ago?I HAVE SEEN TWO THREADS CLOSED and hopefully no more. there is no welcome for Joshua at all. please grow up everyone:mad: I still have a hiccup hear and there. but not as bad as this:grumpy::grumpy:

Excuse me, you've just put the crosshairs of the sniper rifle onto yourself. :mischievous: Now watch me pull the trigger and deliver a headshot on you.

Firstly, if you edit my post again without a good reason, I'll report it to the moderators, period. I don't go around editing your garbage.

Secondly, you have only seen ONE thread closed by moderators, the second one was closed at torniquetfan's request as you can plainly read in this post!! See the last little line, then proceed to put your foot in your mouth, and if you have read the AUP (which obviously you haven't because you would've known this), it doesn't allow duplicate threads to be made, just the same as you cannot double post without due reason.

Thirdly, go and look through the first jdk thread. Some of us have been trying to educate him. I've been quite polite and comedic in how I've pointed out things to him, and have been trying to educate him in my own way. He's even laughed at the things I put up because it's been funny to him how I've been pointing them out. For some reason, you've suddenly got all huffy and I don't know why, and I wouldn't be the first to be complaining since you had the moderators on your butt recently with your poor grammer and spelling and ignoring instructions.

I could've taken the low road and resorted to subtle unpleasant comments time and time again but I haven't, however I have pointed these things out with others (I have quite a few PM's recently from quite a number of members regarding this whole jdk speedshop issue) about what needs to be done.....educating the member is first and foremost but if they don't take the advice and don't adhere to the rules around here then they usually end up on the banned user list because the staff only take so much.

To tell the truth, compared to a lot of members in the past 4 and a 1/2 years I've been here, he's been given a lot of leeway compared to those other people, he should be grateful. I've copped a 10pt. infraction for a lot less than what he has reminded about time and time again and I've been let off lightly for stuff that was a lot worse which I've been very appreciative for and actually gone and PM'ed that staff member, apologised for my actions and thanked that staff member personally for being so kind, fair and understanding and not unleashing the baanhammer upon me.

As for me personally since I'm not a moderator, I don't need to be politically correct, I just need to be correct and within the bounds of the AUP and I will continue to be so in this matter because between several members and three moderators, he is being slowly educated about the ways here at GTPlanet in several different ways....the progress might be slower than a 1885 Benz but we're getting there with him and that's the point. 👍

Hell, the only reason I came back into the thread was because I was requested to in the first place by torniquetfan to check the thread out, and if you don't believe me go check my profile at the last user message.

Now......after a novel and a few refreshes, I've seen you've edited your post torniquetfan asking me to remove the pic or you'll report it.....well go for it, I reckon the mods will laugh at it because it's true, you ARE DOING IT WRONG!! Now, I would take the picture down except you AND paddycars1 have decided to quote them so yeah, you guys have just done my work for me because it won't matter if I take it down, the fact you guys BOTH quoted the pic shows that it will stay there even after I take it down. Good job boys. :rolleyes:

The offer that's on your visitor wall stands torniquetfan, it's your choice to accept the help or not.

Can the Model T accelerate with that extra 50kg on board?

The recommended track is Tsukuba WET - I'm not that good with physics, but the extra weight on board should give it s'more grip.

The recommended track is Tsukuba WET - I'm not that good with physics, but the extra weight on board should give it s'more grip.

Not only does it do better, It helps the Economy tires from slippin.

You can't tune the Toyota Motor Triathlon Car. You can't tune a Ford Model T from the friggin' Stone Age. All you can do is change the tires, fit a rollcage, put on some ballast, and fit a tank of nitrous. No skill required.

Oh, if you call changing aids and ballast tuning, then you can do it with those cars.

Yes, because the power of the Model T is so hard to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back