JG's Art Studio - 370Z On Nordschleife! [15-08082011]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 165 comments
Great set JG. I am indifferent about the borders, sometimes they are good, sometimes they don't work with the shot - it all depends on the photo and the type of border being used. I like your color choice on the Lambo. Nice sense of speed and composition as well. The great thing about Monza is that PD really dirtied up the rumble strips to give them a better quality. They look good in photos. Well done.

First two are my favorite, they really show what it's like to drive one of those! ;)

I like subtle borders, usually just a thin line around the image. But some images look better without. I think these shots look better the way they are now.

Alright peoples. From Saturday to Tuesday I'll be on a road trip to Slovenia and back. Seeing as I live in Denmark, that requires a trip down pretty much half the Autobahn, possibly getting a glimpse of some nice cars. So don't be surprised if the next update is of real cars and not GT5, as I won't have time to update until then ;D

See ya Tuesday night guys ;D

Iz back from Slovenia! Didn't get many car shots, but lots of scenery. Did see 2 SLS' though, but both were in tunnels, so quiality of shots is pretty low. Also saw an F430, but wasn't quick enough with the camera.

GrandValleySpeedway_1-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway-1.jpg

Thanks. I had 2 others, but one was completely killedd by the jaggies in the smoke, and the other was... Mehish.

Sorry for zeh lack of updates, but life got in the way. And seeing as I'm soing on holiday for about 10 days on Sunday... Meh. I have one update though before I leave. I have the pics taken, I just need to edit them. So expect them today or tomorrow ;D

Superspeedway-Indy.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_1.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_2.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_3.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_4.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_5.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_6.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_7.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_8.jpg

The race itself was one of the most fun I've had in a while. I'm driving one of the Toms SC430's in the shots, so as you can see it was pretty close lol.

Also, I entered the 2nd one in the 2.0 comp (Realism). Good choice? Or do some of the others look more realistic?

The second last one's quite nice, as are the 1st one. And the 2nd. And the 3rd. And the 4th. And the 5th. And the 6th. And the 7th. and the 9th. :D

And where are you going?

Where in England? It's nice weather there, aside from when it isn't. And nice shots mate, really nice 👍

All over the place really, we're going to Stonehenge, London, only place we arent going is north lol. But we'll be mostly in the Cambrudge/Peterborough area.

And thanks. Which of the shots would you say looked the most realistic? But yeah, I agree, this is IMO my best set yet.

Lol, I went to stonehenge, 20 pounds to go for a 2 minute walk in the rain.

And the most real one is the second last one.

Lol there's an entry fee for the Stonehenge? Fail. And maybe I should change my 2.0 entry then... Hmmm...

Lol yea, but the brits have a way around that. They just pull their car up by the fence which surround stonehenge, get a step or on the bonnet of the car and take pictures of the stones like that! Saved you 20 pounds. Mind you, stuff is pretty cheap there, got 26 packs of chips for a pound 👍 :D

And do as you wish, just keep taking pictures :D

Yea, you can also get a loaf of bread as big as a pillow for that, and lamb costs a pound more :)
That's only in Brighton's ASDA though, haven't checked else where…

...Damn. I've just been to Slovenia, and I thought stuff was cheap there o.O It just sounds unreal man :P

Also, just a funny test: Theduck'****oldman! Alright, just testing to see if it censors **** if it's inside a word, because it did in my previous post, lol. LOlololol it does XD

Back