JG's Art Studio - 370Z On Nordschleife! [15-08082011]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 165 comments
Man, they are the best photos I ever saw. Loved the 908 pics and the Ford GT iwht the brakes glowing !

Lol yea, and did you find the £2 26 pack chips? And how's the weather there? What did you do? Anything fun?

Nope, no 2 pound chips. And let's see, first we were where we lived when we lived in England (Peterborough), then we went south to Stonehenge and a tank museum, then we went home via Holland and Belgium, where we've also lived. Weather was ok. No rain at least.

Here's one. Go to your UCD, close your eyes, pick out a car, and regardless what it is, you have to buy it, and try to make it look good in the pictures :D

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_4-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_6-2.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_7-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_8-1.jpg

Und wir haben viele neue Fotos! Ich sprachen Deutch weil der Foto-Shooting ist aus der Nürburgring, in Deutschland!

...Sweet Jesus that was hard, not having spoken the language for 3 months lol, and being bad at it from the start XD

Nice Shots for a standart cars.
But you gotta work on your german :D

But you may be forgiven, cause your from Denmark.

As I was saying, I was bad at it from the start XD I'm impressed I didn't actually have to Google Translate anything XD

Love this set - great job. My favs are #2 & 4. 👍
This car is my real life everyday drive at the moment - only mine's grey.

Nice! Though you could have picked a better car, was there a restriction as to which car you could use? :lol: Nah, it only looks good cuz I came up with the idea :D

👍👍👍👍:lol:

Love this set - great job. My favs are #2 & 4. 👍
This car is my real life everyday drive at the moment - only mine's grey.

Nice, I want a Celica at some point too lol, although maybe not this one lol (It's.... Ugly :P)

'IMO', you just cheated by getting a real 370Z and putting ricy GT5 style aero bits on it and just removed the number plate for the shoot :lol: Nice job, some actually caught me off for a moment :D

Latest Posts

Back