JGTC Exhibition Week 1: High Speed Ring*Results*

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 359 comments
Name: NickGuy
Class:500
# of choice(list top 3):i dont thin the nismo comes in any other numbers?...but if so ill take 99, 21, or 24
Car: Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '01
Team: me and islver sylph...thinking of a name currently

Last edited:
Is there a signup number limit?
I am yet to buy a ride for this, and I need to know if there's only the signup time limiot or any other.

I am yet to buy a ride for this, and I need to know if there's only the signup time limiot or any other.
I have no plans on limiting the amount of people that join.

Name: detroitbb
Class: GT300
# of choice(list top 3): #25 / #45 / #00
Car: RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (04)
Team: Ojibwe Motor Group (OMG)

***It should be noted that I will also be participating in the GT500 races, but I need to confer with my teammates first to settle our name and car choice(s).

Last edited:
Name: GV27
Class: GT500
# of choice(list top 3): 27, 21, 12
Car: Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03
Team: Ares Racing Team

EDIT: I've got my form ready. Thank you for your dedication, Justin!

Last edited:

Are you asking how long you have to sign up? That I don't know.

But that is a good question - Justin, will we be signing up each week for that race before qualifying is over?

Are you asking how long you have to sign up? That I don't know.

But that is a good question - Justin, will we be signing up each week for that race before qualifying is over?

Nope, once you are signed up you are signed up.

Question about teams: How many teammates are allowed per team? Will there be separate individual and team leaderboards?

I figure 3 should be more than enough, you don't have to have that many though.

Also, yes there will be separate leader-boards for the team and individual championships.

hi all - here is my signup entries
thanks Justin for setting up these series :)

Name: Gz
# of choice(list top 3): 77 , 12 , 3
Car: Honda Takata Dome NSX '03
Team: ZSP - Punta Chiappa Corse

Name: Gz
# of choice(list top 3): 77 , 12 , 3
Car: Honda S2000 LM Race Car
Team: ZSP - Punta Chiappa Corse

Name:Silver-Sylph
# of choice(list top 3):33,5,3
Car:Toyota WedSport Celica '03
Team: Dynamischer Vorteil Autosport

As for screenshots for proof can we use in game screen shots instead of actually taking a picture with a camera?

Last edited:
Name: WiiFreak
# of choice(list top 3): 11,22,111
Car: Toyota WedSport Celica '03
Team:

Name:Silver-Sylph
As for screenshots for proof can we use in game screen shots instead of actually taking a picture with a camera?

You may want to open the screenshot in a paint-type program and actually write your name across it so somebody else doesn't try to use for themselves (that's why we'll be using a piece of paper with our screenames).

Name: AllenT2
Class:GT 300
# of choice(list top 3):#77,02,45
Car:Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza
Team: Ojibwe Motor Group (OMG)

Last edited:
You may want to open the screenshot in a paint-type program and actually write your name across it so somebody else doesn't try to use for themselves (that's why we'll be using a piece of paper with our screenames).

I was just gonna add text using photobucket.

Name: niigaki
# of choice(list top 3): 00, 01, 28
Car: Nissan Motul Pitwork Z '04
Team: Time Attack Challengers (TACS1), also joining the team will be Detroitbb and Satobm.

Thanks Justin for organizing this!

Last edited:
Name: J-PaP
# of choice(list top 3): 13, 7, 46
Car: TBC (I haven't driven any yet so don't know what I'll pick)
Team: JSport (though I will be racing on my own)

Name: J-PaP
# of choice(list top 3): 13, 7, 46 (Different to my GT500 number please)
Car: TBC (I haven't driven any yet so don't know what I'll pick)
Team: JSport (though I will be racing on my own)

I am kinda curious about what others are getting in the GT500 league. I am currently at 1'06.309 but with a few more tuning issues I should be able to break the 1'05 barrier. Anyone else pushing their cars to the limit to break fast times?

Last edited:
that Woodone Supra is pretty interesting, well for long straights anyways. I hit 1'05 with the Z then ran some trials with the supra without tuning and I already achieved 1'06.5xx. hmmm I am looking forward to battling the Supra's this season!

Some of the cars can be pretty different. I only have had the chance to try out 2 thus far and I noticed the Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01 is 1.5 seconds faster than the Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R (both being stock). The NSX though can be tedius at times.

I'm going to buy the rest of the cars before I choose what ones to drive.

I am kinda curious about what others are getting in the GT500 league. I am currently at 1'06.309 but with a few more tuning issues I should be able to break the 1'05 barrier. Anyone else pushing their cars to the limit to break fast times?

I'm hitting 1:06.3XX also, and I can see that 1:05.XXX :crazy: I'm averaging 1:06.8XX. This is just in Time Trials for qualification. Faster laps during the race with a little drafting should be done.

I haven't touched the setting above tweaking the DF a little bit, Ill do more laps with some tuning tomorrow.

I haven't entered yet but I will officially tomorrow.

Name : kaori
Class : GT300
# of choice(list top 3) : 9, 97, 91
Car : Toyota WedSport Celica '03
Team : Recherche & Développement Moteur France

Last edited:
I'm interested in entering, but my only two cars that fit into the JGTC is the Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 and the ARTA Honda NSX '01, neither which are on the official list, is there a particular reason why those 2 cars are excluded?

Back