JGTC Exhibition Week 1: High Speed Ring*Results*

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 359 comments
Name: satobm
Class: GT500
# of choice(list top 3): 27, 5, 3
Car: Toyota Woodone Supra Tom's '03
Team: Time Attack Challengers (TACS1)

That RX-7 just wasn't for me. It had to much oversteer and it likes wheelspin. Celica has hardly any wheelspin without any assits which is why i mainly picked it.

Missed Shifts are haunting me coming out of turn 4.
111147.jpg

JGTCIn-Game.jpg

Last edited:
This is my time for now with the amazing Toyota WedsSport Celica!

PS: The time posted here will most likely change as there is enough room to improve and since this was my first tryout today with R3's after spending 2 days practicing with R1's -.- I'd even dare to say I can break in the 1.10's, let's wait and see...

PPS: Curiously, this lap of mine is as fast as Sylph's 1st lap :lol:

Attachments

• Foto057.jpg
    Foto057.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 23
Lol I just noticed that. I've worked my butt off to get that time but it has gone down a tad bit. I've got hardly no more room for improvement as my goal is a 1:10.9xx. I WILL NEVER QUIT!(Until the 11th)

Burnout Paradise 008.jpg
I'm surprised I'm fastest (for now):boggled:. Note I used automatic for this time, is automatic allowed? I didn't see anything about it in the first post so I assumed it was ok, or is it just a general unwritten rule? I always thought automatic was slower than manual though:odd:

I'd like to see that 1:10 personnaly. There is absolute no other way i can shave nearly a second off my current fastest lap.

looks like only people who have the non us version can view your replay. The us version would be UCUS blah blah blah

Name:red piramyd k
Class:gt500
# of choice(list top 3):#99
Car:TOYOTA CASTROL TOM´S SUPRA '00
Team: TEAM MAYA 99

Last edited:
I got the member list updated and redid it so it looks better. I will make a leaderboard for qualifying tomorrow.

red piramyd k: you can use R3 tires on your Supra - they are the 'super soft' ones that allow for more grip (R1 tires are 'hard'). That should help you knock seconds off your best time!

:)

red piramyd k: you can use R3 tires on your Supra - they are the 'super soft' ones that allow for more grip (R1 tires are 'hard'). That should help you knock seconds off your best time!

:)
thanks man maybe a bit later, but i will do it in the next race:tup::sly:

Woah i can see how fast Wii really is. After nicking off 1 hundreth of a second after another boy i hit a good one making me very satisfied. I doubt i'll catch up to Wii though.

110791.jpg

jgtc-1.jpg

Name: gnsnprwldwsl
Class: GT300
# of choice(list top 3): 05, 00, 99
Car:Toyota SuperAutoBacs Apex MR-S '00
Team: None.

Just double checking,
Race in Time Trials, post best lap time with screenshot and watermarked username.
Then race against S-Class AI and post screenshot up of that?

First competition that I want to join and I hope that I'll do good.

Also, want to say that if there are any teams willing to pick up a crew member to their team, I'm all for it. My AIM is gnsnprwldwsl, and I aim to really become dedicated to the game. Let me know guys!

Back