Joey's Tacoma

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 92 comments
Wow, that's a great website. That's exactly the type of stuff I'm looking for. I will be joining TacomaWorld.com too. :)

I'm thinking I'll get some Wet Okoles, those Clazzios are just way too expensive. I was looking at tacotunes as well. I should probably wait and actually get my truck, before looking at all these accessories. :lol:

I have to work in the morning, I'll be up all night looking at parts/accessories if I don't watch it. It's really great to have your input though, and I'm sure there's others here too that have Tacomas. I'm really glad I bought one. :cheers:

And yeah, I already want some 33"s.

which mudflaps did you get the regular length or short length? also what lift do you have on your truck. I want to get Rokblokz but dont want it looking too long like the oems ones.

which mudflaps did you get the regular length or short length? also what lift do you have on your truck. I want to get Rokblokz but dont want it looking too long like the oems ones.

I had the regular ones, but probably should've had the short ones. I had to take the fronts off with the lift since they rub over rough terrain.

The lift was a 3" kit built by a local shop out of off the shelf parts: https://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/toyot...orce-suspension-package-2005-2018-p33238.aspx

Basically Bilstein 5100s with coils up front and BDS/Fox shocks with add a leaf in the rear. In total it was 3 inches of lift. I also put on Light Racing control arms to get the alignment back in order. It cleared 33s with only some minor trimming. I did a cab mount chop and beat back the punch weld, but probably didn't need to.

I don't have the truck anymore, but can probably still answer any other questions you might have.

Back