JSTC GT400 (GT300) Season 2 - Winter Test Session 2/9/13 4pm Pst

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 1,074 comments
  • 42,802 views

Race Distance (km)

  • 175km

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 200km

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 220km

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21
GTP: FakeGangstaDIE
PSN: Cam_from_nj
 
GTP: Phil Bell
PSN: PepsiMaxCrew
 
ZachAK47
I'd say what 20%min on mediums? That's like 6-8laps orso. We gotta keep it reasonable so people can actually race different strategies lol.

I was actually going to say 8 lap minium as the shortest stint tire stint.

I would like everyone to know I jut ordered my Rseat Evo V3 cockpit and I should have it in a week. O yea baby! 👍
 
I would like everyone to know I jut ordered my Rseat Evo V3 cockpit and I should have it in a week. O yea baby! 👍

Jealous.

What wheel?
 
:GTP - BAZZER

PSN - Flanked (L is a I)

Just like to add that I'm away for the next 10 days and won't be able to make any spot races or the winter testing, so good luck you guys.

Also the lottery idea is brilliant, It's fair and it adds an element of suspense. Good job :cheers:
 
willfred_1
willfred_1
 
Lets see who will get the silvias
 
Lets see who will get the silvias

I thought they weren't in it? For them to be even all the other cars regs need dropping.
 
I sincerely hope they aren't.
 
Looks like according to the scenarios they are, I'll bring one to the test today to see how it does.
 
Looks like according to the scenarios they are, I'll bring one to the test today to see how it does.

Last season not even the fast guys could get a decent time with it so i can't personally see how it can be in for season 2 unless that is the base car the regs are worked around.
 
Last season not even the fast guys could get a decent time with it so i can't personally see how it can be in for season 2 unless that is the base car the regs are worked around.

As joe has previously said the Silvia's are there for people to challenge themselves, such as a GT Academy Driver may wish to use one to make the races be more interesting.
 
Just for clarification here what is decided in the lottery draw? The order in which we pick, or the cars which we get? I'm hoping it's the order we pick...
 
Going to be a good day. Lots of BPL football and back to GT5!
 
Just for clarification here what is decided in the lottery draw? The order in which we pick, or the cars which we get? I'm hoping it's the order we pick...

It should be the cars we get.

Edit - Just seen the other post Zach, yeah fast drivers might want to challenge themselves but in a lottery we could get a slow car with a slow driver and that would be the worst case scenario possible. The Silvia imo shouldn't be in the draw.
 
i think it should be the order chosen
 
So does that mean the Silvias will be there but no one will be forced to take one?
 
If we have different opinions on how the lottery should work we could always vote on it.

Lottery to decide car or lottery to decide the order of who picks a car first.
 
I like lottery to decide order of picking.
 
I assumed it would be order of picking.
 
I also assumed it would be order of picking, so not to lumber people with a car they dislike e.g. The silvia.

Guess we just have to wait and see what joe says.
 
Nobody will be forced to take the Silvia since we are doing team championship this season. Most likely the Silvia will get dropped finally because it was going to be a challenge car for this next season but know that were not running an open class anymore it wouldn't be fair to have drivers get stuck with that chassis. BUT if champion 1 and 2 plus the 2nd place driver would like to team up and take the challenge plz be my guest, hehe! 👍

I'm glad everyone is ready for some winter testing action, the room will be open at 3pm our pretty much right after the GATE series that some of us are partaking in. Zach or Seth can start a room if the GATE series takes too long to finish.
 
I'll open a room here within the next 20 minutes- so 1:30 PST, 4:30 EST.
 
I'll open a room here within the next 20 minutes- so 1:30 PST, 4:30 EST.

It's cool man I'm opening one now. Nothing's on tv lol

Assuming theres no other room open join my lounge guys. If needs be add me: ZachAK47
 
Last edited:
I need a list of everyone's favorite 10 tracks so I can complete the new op!
 
Last edited:
In no order:

Motegi
Spa
Indy Road
Any version of Nurburgring (Nordschliefe or GP)
Suzuka
Fuji
Monza
La Sarthe
Madrid Reverse
Grand Valley
 
Nordschleife
Nurburgring GP/F
Suzuka
Fuji
Daytona road
Grand valley
Indy road
Spa
Motegi
Le Sarthe

Nordshleife as a grand finale would be awesome.
 
Last edited:
Spa
Nurb GP
Nurb nordschleife
Monza (good for some rain)
Motegi
Suzuka
Tokyo r246
Fuji f
Daytona road
Le Sartre
 
Fuji F
Spa
Daytona Oval
La Sarthe
Monza
Tskuba
Tokyo
Laguna
Suzuka
Indy Oval
 
Back