Kaz in Brazil at Interlagos

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 105 comments
We should expect these guys coming to Brazil soon
gt6_bathurst_1-638x381.jpg
:lol:👍

Since interlagos kart track is @the opening film, plus there are pics of kaz being in brasil during the game show back in set/oct, plus f1 game and iracing have it(laser scanned already) , i dont think it will be this long, very hopefully it will come together with the senna dlc.
It make sense.

Since the Bing translation is 🤬, I'll do it.

Kaz: First time driving at Interlagos.

The undulation is much more dynamic than expected.
I didn't know the first corner had this much drop.

This course is a "classic style;" without boring corners designed with mean intentions, so the process
of shaving off time through efficient driving is going to be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

This course is a "classic style;" without boring corners designed with mean intentions, so the process
Yes, 4.309m in 1:11 _Montoya_The shortest lap time of F1.

Thanks! I posted the original bing translation on my GT group. My friends got mad saying that it looked like Kaz was complaining about failing in the first corner and the track being boring. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who could blame him ?

If this will be released with the Senna update, I hope they will also include the old course variations.
As you can see on that picture (also if you check out on google earth), they still exist in their full glory.

Who could blame him ?

If this will be released with the Senna update, I hope they will also include the old course variations.
As you can see on that picture (also if you check out on google earth), they still exist in their full glory.

Not quite. Big chunks of the original layout are gone for good.

There is grand stands mounted over the original straight. The inside bits were destroyed and there are parking lots all over the place now. Believe me, it is impossible scan the original track.
You're right.
The old layout's first corner is absolutely gone, turned into a gravel pit which Gerhard Berger knows pretty well. Also, most of the middle section was totally destroyed, turned into parking lots and service areas. Even the corners there were carried on to today's layout have been deeply modified.
It's sad but it's gone, no one will be able to reproduce it accurately.

The upside is that the current track is still mind-blowingly fun. I've been there last December and Kaz is absolutely right, the sheer drop on the first corner (left hander) is way deeper than what the images makes you think.

ZOMG!11!!!1

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS CONfirmed for Feb DLC 1.05!

:)

Anyhow.. seriously. If or when Interlagos turns up it will be a good addition to the game, it's one of the few F1 tracks I actually like!

Awesome!! Great track!! :D

Did he just diss Hermann Tilke :eek:
Why are you surprised? Tilke has done like 1-2 good tracks out of 8-9-10.... He is BORING, and seems like being the only man in the world to be able to design tracks... NOT

Edit: sorry double post. It seems there's not an option to delete posts.

Back