Kaz: Pushing the Virtual Divide

• Thread starter sokira
  • 436 comments
I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would. It was covered in layers of the usual BS that plagues this type of film but that didn't stop it from being enjoyable & interesting for me. It was beautifully shot, good music. I'm still waiting for a movie that answers some of the criticisms directed the way of PD by perhaps showing in more detail what they do & why they do it. Not gonna happen but I guess.

I finally got around to watching it, I found it a bit interesting. I am glad he followed his dreams, to help us live ours by driving cars I will never be able to in real life and those I can to limits not allowed on the streets or without massive costs.

DByTCqnbQMc.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154066957295702&substory_index=0&id=235580030701

Someone posted a picture in the GT6 memes thread that said "KAZ: Pushing The Limit Of Tolerance"
I couldn't agree more with him.
No matter how many documentaries or GT Academies they'll dish out, Gran Turismo has so many flaws that even its most loyal fans are complaining.

PD has to get out of the comfort zone and face the real problems.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with him.
No matter how many documentaries or GT Academies they'll dish out, Gran Turismo has so many flaws that event its most loyal fans are complaining.

PD has to get out of the comfort zone and face the real problems.

I still appreciate what GT6 has (Even though it doesn't have a whole lot), but I do agree with you. Kaz and PD both need to change. Kaz has to step out of his bubble and recognize the flaws of his game and business practices. PD needs to be more vocal with their fans and listen to them when they have major issues like freezing people's consoles.

Me&John facebook
Unfortunately our hands are tied. Waiting on sony... I can say all is done and we will have a date soon. Early June by the looks of it
Well it's early June! I can't wait. :D

Maybe some of PD's delays are also caused by Sony?

Back