Kaz: Pushing the Virtual Divide

• Thread starter sokira
  • 436 comments
The cast list has just been revealed! (In order of appearance) Kazunori Yamauchi Nissan Skyline R32 Some stupid journalist Some stupid race commentator Nissan Skyline R33 Nissan Skyline R34 Another stupid journalist Some snobby race car driver that no one likes Nissan GT-R R35 Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Another stupid journalist Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car

You apparently don't know who Jordan Greer is. In the voice of Bill O'Reilly, "for that sir, you ARE a pin head", and "you are the weakest link".

The cast list has just been revealed!

(In order of appearance)
Kazunori Yamauchi
Nissan Skyline R32
Some stupid journalist
Some stupid race commentator
Nissan Skyline R33
Nissan Skyline R34
Another stupid journalist
Some snobby race car driver that no one likes
Nissan GT-R R35
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Another stupid journalist
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car

Yeah, because calling the administrator of this site you are posting on a "Stupid Journalist" is very funny :rolleyes:

Yeah, because calling the administrator of this site you are posting on a "Stupid Journalist" is very funny :rolleyes:

I didn't call Jordan a stupid journalist. I wasn't even thinking about him at the time.

Also, I was joking. I wasn't trying to start an argument.

I think this and the GT movie will both be released around the time of GT7's first official trailer.
Unless I missed an announcement date somewhere on the movies...

I think this and the GT movie will both be released around the time of GT7's first official trailer.
Unless I missed an announcement date somewhere on the movies...

Meh, I don't know about that. I would think a Documentary would be finished long before feature a motion picture would.

Last edited:
This has me in the mood for popcorn, after gorging on Chinese. Instead, maybe I'll do some of that racing I've been neglecting... :dopey:

Amazing video.Call me crazy but I can see Granturismo becoming it's own operating system kinda like Windows eventually.

Let me be the first then, you're crazy...lol. Really looking forward to the movie though...should be some good insight into the man himself, Kazarooni.

The last thing Kaz needs right now is an ego boost.

:lol: He won't dare to blow his own trumpet any way for the sake of being on a limelight with what he's going to strike upon. :P

It will be interesting to explore and understand a man like Kaz: a perfectionist, a visionary, a mastermind 👍.Looking forward to this film in the near future (hopefully it doesn't get delayed :P)

Btw does anyone know the name of the music in the trailer? :confused:

11984277573_e853ecccb3_c.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/16/kaz-pushing-the-virtual-divide-premieres-on-hulu-122/

A special Kaz racing suit? Lol

Is Hulu free orrr....?

You can watch a lot of shows for free, only with the amount of ads that would annoy a lot of people.

Then there's Hulu Plus, which is the paid version.

Back