Kaz responds "A Little Break" for #7 events

• Thread starter zjordan
  • 524 comments
3. Collect more cars

This one thing at the moment is what keeps me playing the game.I've found some good standard cars as well.3 off the top of my head are the Spoon Integra Type R,Spoon S2000 and the Nismo 270R.Those are probably 3 of the best standards i have come across.Oh and i have 631 cars at the moment too.

Going back to the Seasonal Events and The GT Car Club thing.I'm hoping with the time off that they have come up with something astoundingI'm looking for leaderboards and one make races(like past GT games),but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Yep. I agree completely. It's been up there in the News section before you select GT-Mode for several days. It's amazing the number of people who don't bother reading and just moan about things instead.
It’s even more amazing that people don't read these posts properly. The main point here is that they announced (in NEWS section which is what we all are talking about here) that seasonal events will now be updated each week on a particular day + or - a day, then the next week they are gone and no message bar the twits tweet "having a break".

I just hope than seasonal events come with the new update, and also hope than that update brings huge things or we will see another whining storm similar to the "launch complain" in this thread :scared:

You have ever right you wish, except this is a private site and I'm glad moderators seem to be cracking down on the constant complaints as they serve no purpose.

Thus like others have said, do something productive and trade it in for another game.

1.complaints may serve a purpose since this site is a fan base for this game & im sure PD will read or atleast hear about people complaining in this website

2. you should have read my other posts as well.. im happy with gt5 thats why i want more events bcuz i wanna play more .. i paid +400 $ for a wheel just to play GT5 .. & i admit im having fun.. but that does not mean i have to shut up & dont see the problems this game has

* excuse my poor English

Last edited:
*snip*
7. Course creator can only make mundane and useless tracks, nothing even remotely as pretty or fun as Eiger or Suzuka East.
*snip*

Well, it can make a track more fun than Suzuka East. Suzuka (full) no, Suzuka East, yes :D
It takes some time, though. I recently started playing with the editor and I found that some nice tracks can come out of it.

Well, it can make a track more fun than Suzuka East. Suzuka (full) no, Suzuka East, yes :D
It takes some time, though. I recently started playing with the editor and I found that some nice tracks can come out of it.

I want to use it to recreate Croft circuit, which is up the road from me. Possible?

I want to use it to recreate Croft circuit, which is up the road from me. Possible?

No....because the track creator doesn't allow you to shape a track but only creates a random shape and even if you manage to generate what looks like a good corner from the editor, once you go take a look, you'll most likely find that there's a crest before it making it impossible to take at racing speed.

I would have created Croft, Snetterton and Donnington by now otherwise....nevermind Silverstone and Spa to name just a few.

Look, guys! Japaneese and PD logic is everywhere - Game delay, not finished product, no information about status of upcoming updates, delay of seasonal events!!! How much more??? I expect one day I will turn on the GT5, try to play online....and...see..............Analyzing network enviroment-connecting to server-entering the room- connecting to network- LITTLE BREAK !!!!! How redicilous is online system, with my 2 Mbit speed I have to wait 5 minutes to enter the room/lobby. Its 22nd century, online mode MUST consist of race events with particular cars for each event. We need to vote for start of the race, not wait for some freak who is drinking coffe, because they only load the server wich is not perfect though...

Give the guys at PD a break !!!! (oh too late they've already taken one LOL) :)
They deserve a rest after working hard for 5 years on this. 👍
Jeez. :crazy:

It'll also give me a chance to catch up on my B Spec stuff.

Finally a japonese friend of mine translate it for me properly.
Kaz - the game is a little broken - needs a little fix

Just kidding

I'd really love to see a tweet from Kaz like "Game needs a little fix. Whiny gamers also need to be fixed, but unfortunately, we have no control over that."

1.complaints may serve a purpose since this site is a fan base for this game & im sure PD will read or atleast hear about people complaining in this website

2. you should have read my other posts as well.. im happy with gt5 thats why i want more events bcuz i wanna play more .. i paid +400 $ for a wheel just to play GT5 .. & i admit im having fun.. but that does not mean i have to shut up & dont see the problems this game has

* excuse my poor English
1. Your complaint serves no purpose. Even if PD does read this site, they are going to read the constructive suggestion threads, not the whining posts. In fact your complaint provides a disservice cause those great constructive suggestions will be lost in the pile of complaints.

2. I don't need to read your other posts. There are areas to complain and this is not one of them. I am waiting for updates from Kaz yet if one did occur it would only be lost in the pile of complaints. If you wish to continue complaining, there are lots of threads for that, this is not the thread for that.

:lol::lol: they must be all working fixing the problem with GT acadamy, that would be there priority.

Nevertheless I am surprised that it's had this much delay, especially as the GTA problems didn't come to light until the middle of last week.

I wouldn't have thought it requires that much development resources to pull together a few events. All they need to do is pick a car and a track, put in 5 tidy laps to get a time and then stagger some cars so that you pass the last one at just that time. I'd bet that one guy could program all 5 seasonal events in a morning.

in regards to the 'whining' ... PD and kaz has it coming for releasing an incomplete game, then putting out a schedule that they couldn't stick to for more than 2 weeks...

don't promise us 1000 cars then give us 200, and don't promise us weekly events then immediately "take a break"

PD and Kaz could've done a much better job of managing fan expectations but they were obviously more interested in hype and sales numbers.

all just IMO obviously, flame away

Am I one of the only few people that is willing to patiently wait for the new seasonal event? Tbh I think they've already done a great job with the game. The season events are just a bonus.

Am I one of the only few people that is willing to patiently wait for the new seasonal event? Tbh I think they've already done a great job with the game. The season events are just a bonus.

Yup, same here.. glad to have the game, and the extra free content in the form of seasonal events are great in my opinion.. some gamers just cry waaay too much these days.

Am I one of the only few people that is willing to patiently wait for the new seasonal event?
Actually there are a lot of people willing to wait patiently for the new seasonals. The people you are talking about simply disapprove of officially being informed when the next seasonals will be launched and then seeing that day come and go with nothing happening.

Yes. You are one of the few.

No, you're not the only one. I just occupy my time with online play and messing with cars I'd never thought I'd drive. Put 100hp into a Fiat 500 and it's a blast.

Latest Posts

Back