Kei Central

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 939 comments
  • 167,418 views
The livery and removal of the GT-R badge itself (plus no overfenders) actually works quite well on the Copen, compared to the nasty orange one in the vid above.
 
Not being able to read Japanese, I thought this was going to be a regular on-board lapping video of a Subaru 360 Young SS. And then...


​

Edit:

Some great pictures to show that even kei cars are only relatively small...​

DqWWTNxX4AEDUf4.jpg

DqBDsaxUUAAdG9G.jpg
 
Last edited:
Must have been the same guy who forgot to tighten the wheel on Tim Slade's Supercar, last weekend.
 
I don't know but this is from the Tokyo Auto Show 2017



So probably at least one year old.

Remember, this is an MR. Still cool.
 
That Suzuki Twin with the red filler cap and Watanabes looks cool. I can't even get mad at that "Chivic Type R" Alto either.
 
I totally want that Duck's Garden GT2.
 
Love when a car maker have different factory wheel options.
 
The Honda N-Box Slash is certainly a left-of center kei car, but I dig it.
I 100% dig it. I want to play with that car configurator.
 
So, one of these and an S660. A Copen and Canbus. Needs these.
 
Finally found a full brochure for this:



And as a bonus, here.

Crazy. Yesterday, I was watching an Option YouTube video about Amemiya-San and his Chantez creations.
 
Isn't the blue car a Suzuki Cervo, not a Chantez?
 
Isn't the blue car a Suzuki Cervo, not a Chantez?
Yup that's a Cervo, however a Chantez that looks pretty similar was also made by RE-Amemiya.
 
I can't read the whole article about the RE-Cervo, but the vertical text on the right side says it has the verve and power of a mini-Pantera.
 
I love car brochures, I always have. Those are great.
 
Back