Kei Central

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 817 comments

Well, here's another:

Maybe it's just the light, but I love that shade of white on the first car!

Daihatsu Charade Gt-ti widebody. This kit is actually still available for purchase from the Netherlands, but given it's made-to-order I doubt it's cheap.

daihatsu-charade-g100_key_17.jpg

26.jpg

Maybe it's just the light, but I love that shade of white on the first car!

Daihatsu Charade Gt-ti widebody. This kit is actually still available for purchase from the Netherlands, but given it's made-to-order I doubt it's cheap.

daihatsu-charade-g100_key_17.jpg

26.jpg
That’s up my alley, but not a kei car. For future reference, things like that should be posted in the Imports thread.

I need to know everything there is to know about this.

Here's a Goolge Translate form the source site of that image:

small! cute! What kind of irritating “Ko Shiden (Ko Shiden Ar)”

The great part of this machine is that of the team "Yurataku ya" led by Takuya Yura. In other words, rather than being a replica, it is original!

The engine is a Suzuki cappuccino, but the body seems to be the latest technology, and it has GT-like body rigidity and aerodynamic performance.

The highest speed exceeds 200 km / h, and if you run Fuji Speedway in 1 minute 55 seconds ... too much?

Mooncraft apparently also build a road-going version (of which I could only find this nastily watermarked image on such short notice)

P1.jpg

Last edited:
nissan-chapeau-conceptnissan-com.jpg

Nissan Chapeau (which I would totally daily, showing off my wheelchair in the back) :cool:

1993%20Mitsubishi%20MUM%20500_01.jpg

Mitsubishi Mum 500 - what a name!

daihatsu-kopen-concept-6.jpg

Daihatsu Kopen being demonstrated to show attendees

index.php

Daihatsu DR-Estate, basically a Copen shooting brake

2010-Honda-EV-N_Concept-Image-01.jpg

Honda EV-N

New-Suzuki-Jimny-Siera-pickup-style-e1547455490621.jpg

Suzuki Jimny Sierra pickup conversion. Technically not quite eligible as the Sierra model falls out of Kei limits. Alas it could be one with a back-swapped 660cc engine, so I decided to include it, because reasons :D

Last edited:
The TsumuTsumu would be a great delivery truck, and the WakuWaku would be a great weekender car.

Back