Kei Central

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 817 comments
958562097479b58960f4f4c416c3e8ed.jpg

DSC09928.jpg

original_15_1114_dressaward_3_1811__1.jpg

I normally hate gray cars, but surprisingly I like the gray Copen. The Copen Cat cracks me up.

Wow....and it's yellow and an Automatic. Will be tough to find a buyer for that one.
Not in Japan it won't. It's on an auction site but all the cars are still for sale in Japan - some dealers just also advertise on export sites just to expand their audience.

Just for fun, if you could have any one kei car, what would it be? There are so many good choices, but I think I would have to go with the Daihatsu Midget II van. There is only room enough for me, which is fine, and I can carry groceries or a new TV in the back. It's a perfect around town cargo carrier.

I'd like the red one pls :cool:

Just for fun, if you could have any one kei car, what would it be? There are so many good choices, but I think I would have to go with the Daihatsu Midget II van. There is only room enough for me, which is fine, and I can carry groceries or a new TV in the back. It's a perfect around town cargo carrier.

Well I already drive a Daihatsu Move so technically I'm not eligible anymore :D Then again deciding on just one is nearly impossible for me, although the Daily requirement does rule out pretty much all the sports cars.

Tough call between a first generation Copen and a first generation Mazda Porter Cab. As much as I love the Copen, I think I'd have to give it up for the Mazda.

image.php
I haven't sold my Copen wheels, yet, in that I still want one. However, I'd definitely put it on the way back burner for a lil tWuck.

Would have gone with the current Suzuki Alto Works but after watching Mighty Car Mods. It'd have to be a Nissan March Super Turbo, sorely because of the sound they make.

Screenshot_TURBOS TEMPLES 2.png

Back