Kingdom Hearts III Thread PS4/Xbox One

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 109 comments
The ultimate troll. No seriously, you are clearly the one who is trying too hard, buddy. I should have known by your avatar what your agenda is/has been.

Fool me once, etc.

The ultimate troll. No seriously, you are clearly the one who is trying too hard, buddy. I should have known by your avatar what your agenda is/has been.

Fool me once, etc.

..That didn't answer the question.

I don't think that has anything to do with Kingdom hearts III and you're dragging this thread down with your silly posts.

On-topic: (because holy crap, there might be people that want to actually discuss KHIII)

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...nort-continue-story-from-dream-drop-distance/

I wonder how they are going to continue the story. After everything went to hell after KHII, I've been kind of worried that the only way they will be able to pick up where they left off would be some sort of MGS4-style mass retconning. Especially with the game coming out on the Xbone, there is a decent chance that they could end up getting players who never played anything besides the first two games.

If it's anything like MGS retconning, everything will be blamed on mickey mouse magic or Sora was dreaming or something :lol:

I'm quite excited to see what'll be done though. 👍

Alot went into the handheld titles. In fact Nomura considers those full fledged titles in the franchise.

I doubt he would retcon them. More realistically, he would just largely ignore them.

Keyart01.jpg

Just saw that video. Gameplay looks very smooth, esp. the magic casting. It's too bad it won't come out until 2016 and until then I'll be out of high school..

Before KH3 we have the 2.5 HD Remix, Square said they are thinking about bring the Kingdom Hearts HD Remakes to next-gen consoles or just PS4.

it's out today in Europe

Before KH3 we have the 2.5 HD Remix, Square said they are thinking about bring the Kingdom Hearts HD Remakes to next-gen consoles or just PS4.

it's out today in Europe

Source? One of the things I thought was 🤬 stupid was releasing the remakes so close/after the new green console releases is the only reason I still have my PS3 and not a PS4

It looks really great though. I am curious how the end result of the game will be. I mean Sora loosely explaining to Woody that the heartless are the bad guys..... we know that already. What are the bad guys actually doing and how will they be stopped?

Latest Posts

Back