La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,713 views
Good job with that photo of the NSX VS Viper. It gives a sensation of great speed that photo. The camera angle is also very good.
Keep up...!!
 
It's a subtle around the corner blur, I did not accentuate the blur lines like others do.
 
Very clean and very subtle
I really like it ... but it kinda lose the sensation of Div style
 
I'm coming back with a Skyline Bling update soon, so no worries!
 
I got a week off, so I will be able to do my GTR update this week, for now, here are 2 pics for the tournament.



 
oh my god, those pictures are beautiful! the view from the first picture is breath-taking! and i love how u rotated the camera to make it look like the cars are driving horizontally its awesome! the sense of speed in the 2nd picture is absolutely beautiful! the blurring is flawless and the picture seems like its moving at a heart-wrenching pace very nice!
 
It looks pretty good, a bit choppy but I couldn't have done better.
The NSX/Viper looks great as well.
 
I'm liking it, man. I really like your style, because you always use creative and unique angles.

Keep up the great work.👍
 
Those are some pretty nice shots Div. I like the wide angle of the first one. You should use the Clone Stamp to fill in the trees to make up fot the PS2's lack of processing power. But I just don't know about that second one. It's a great idea, and it has a cool and stylish look to it, but it just does'nt please my eye like most of your shots do. There are only a few of the "Around The Corner" blurs that I have ever thought were well done, and that was your NSX/Viper shot, and Franz's BMW M5 that started all of the around the corner blur frenzie. Most of the others ones just look 'off' and blurry. But it's a method in process to perfection I suppose.👍
 
I agree, I'm not a fan of the second pic too...

I will try your technique for the first shot, but I couldn't adjust this because it wasn't within the PMC rules.
 
Div is back
I agree, I'm not a fan of the second pic too...

I will try your technique for the first shot, but I couldn't adjust this because it wasn't within the PMC rules.

Oh, you don't have to fill in the trees, I was just kidding. But if you want to, go right ahead.
 
WOW, this is unbelieveable, I can forgive the wheels this time. Every single shot, though lots of them are the same ones, are completely sweet looking, each in thier own way. I really need to find a new photoshop style for my pics, I just decided I don't like my style anymore.
 
I'm not liking it this time around. You left some spots in the pics unblurred and this car looks kind of pixelated I guess...Not your best work :indiff:
 
I gotta problem with it. :mad:
It's too smooth, silky, and filled with action! Wtf dude? :)
:lol: That's just too damn beautiful.
 
Wow, really nice job Div. Those wheel really fit the car, excellent shots. 👍
 
Good stuff, Div.
The ones at the Sarthe are best.
 
Man o' Man, thats what I'm talking about! I love the different variations of each. Its hard to stick with just one. Great Job!
 
PLmatt91
I'm not liking it this time around. You left some spots in the pics unblurred and this car looks kind of pixelated I guess...Not your best work :indiff:


You need to wash your glasses.
 
I see those rims alot on the cars, maybe just the gtr's I see all the time, but man, they have awesome shine. Are they factory on the gtr?
 
Div is back
You need to wash your glasses.

It does Div, around the fenders, lights, wheels...And the wheels aren't blurred almost perfectly either...And I don't wear glasses...
 
The wheels are blurred using the Cut and Past technique, it's in-game wheel blur.
 
mas·ter·piece ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mstr-ps)
n.
An outstanding work of art or craft.
The greatest work, as of an artist. Also called masterwork.
Something superlative of its kind: a masterpiece of political ingenuity
the best possible word i can find for it.
OMG I LOVE UR STYLE! the pictures are so amazingly beautiful. the reflections are wonderful!
 
Back