La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
Here, here - Awesome update Div! That skyline is :eek: I really like them all. The car looks superb, and the reflections and blurring effects you have used are amazing! My favorites are #1 #2 #5 and #10. Keep them coming! :dopey:
 
Ooh, very nice pics Div. 👍

BTW I'm very curious for PB's style change! :)
 
i did find some unblurred areas but its not where matt mentioned. u have to look very closely in order to notice it. but then again, i think u did that on purpose 💡
 
:bowdown: all praise blur master. pray to the skyline, and hope for more!
 
sejtur
BTW I'm very curious for PB's style change! :)

Whoa! Hold on there! Noone said anything about a style change, its just that I always liked the way Div's shots looked, and mine don't have anywhere near the same feel as his. I was never really satisfied with my pics, but this just made me not like my stlye even more than before.
 
Well the Skyline is really looking GOOD!!! NIce rims, nice reflections. Amazing work!
 
I though I was doing good with my pictures, I think I'll go bury my head in the sand now..............:guilty:

That is just.........hang on, I'm crying................just plain gorgeous!!!!!
Awesome stuff! Looking foward to seeing more soon.:bowdown:
 
I'm dumbstruck by how amazing this update is! The different colours, especially in the first shots are absolutely stunning. Then the angles are fantastic too. They're all so clean and perfect - how do you do it?
 
WOOOOOOOWWW!!!! No comments. Simply INCREDIBLE!!!!
 
Man, That is really REALLY good. I love it. I don't know which one to choose for my new wallpaper. Great stuff! 👍
 
Very realisitic night time look. Do you put chrome rims on every car? They look great in photos.
 
Very cool, the rear lights look incredible.
 
the first one is my favorite though the others are great too. but it would be perfect if you just got rid of those jaggies on the hood seam. 👍 the third one kinda takes care of that with the headlights. second thought, the third one is my fav :)
 
For those that just saw those pics...please go to page 46 too...
 
Div is back

how did you get the colors so smooth and rendered-looking on the f1? what filters/adjustments? i want to experiment around with my pictures to achieve a similar effect, looks awesome
 
Those are beautiful Div. The night shots with the headlight beams looks excellent. That RUF is a beautiful car to take photos with.👍
 
Back