• Thread starter Stephan
  • 673 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of like what GRID did this year?

945.jpg

945.jpg

Yep. I've got a half jar of instant coffee on standby. :nervous:

Yes, absolutely put this kind of car in the game! As long as the body can remain blank. Those headlights and taillights are gross. :yuck:

If Polyphony Digital wanted to reach 400 cars by the end of next year, they’d have to add at least 6 cars each month.

Edit: If they really wanted to reach 500 by the end of next year however, then they’d need to add 14 cars each month and the game would have exactly 499 cars by December of 2020.

I don't see the number of cars per update going up. I could see PD still adding cars to GT Sport beyond 2020, especially if PS4 games can be enhanced for PS5.

I don't see the number of cars per update going up. I could see PD still adding cars to GT Sport beyond 2020, especially if PS4 games can be enhanced for PS5.

I dont believe GT7 will be a launch title. Next year it seems we will get updates still. I have a feeling 2020 could be the last year in GT sport getting updated.

Will just have to see to be honest. I just hope we get more Ferraris and racecars.

I do have hopes the Toyota Ts020 GT One and the Nissan R390 GT1 will return one day.

GT League:
■ Beginner League
2 new rounds added to the 'Z Heritage'.

■ Amateur League
2 new rounds added to the 'Super Formula Championships'.

■ Professional League
2 new rounds added to the 'Midship Challenge'.

■ Endurance League
1 new round added to the 'Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series'.

Bit disappointed in these to be honest as most of them don't relate to the new cars, (except the Midship challenge for the GT), but they should include Laguna Seca and probably Spa as well. Still, we've had updates to the J Sports event, Boxer event and Real Circuit Tours recently which will occupy the new cars. I hope the new safety cars will be eligible for GT League events too.

This commercial for the Golf. :lol:

Damn you, you beat me to posting this. :lol: Synonymous with the original Golf really.

993 and Crown starts after the X-Bow and in front of the Supra in N300. E-Type is now added in CUstom race as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back