Laguna Seca Confirmed for This Week's GT Sport Christmas Update

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 673 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDK
Are you thinking of Thunderhill West when you say that?

The original 3 mile is not really all that small, or technical.

Would be great to see the track come to a main line Sim Racing game, for sure.
All layouts really, but West for sure. But really just want tracks that are solid and not well utilized in games.

Utah Motorsports Campus also comes to mind.

All layouts really, but West for sure. But really just want tracks that are solid and not well utilized in games.

Utah Motorsports Campus also comes to mind.
Agree with that.

I would pick Road America ahead of those 2, but it is already on other game platforms.

I went to find Thunderhill and Utah on games when I had upcoming races there, and there really isn't anything. I prefer to be able to sim to learn a layout vs. having to just do it while racing.

Both Thunderhill and Utah are also adaptable tracks with varying layouts, so bringing to locations to the game would really bring 3-5 new layouts.

A pipe dream that is never going to happen would be Oregon Raceway Park.

With more safety cars I would like to see them get actual use with an option to be able to deploy a SC into races
With damage on in FIA races, that would be sweet in terms of bunching up the field after many T1 incidents and players hitting walls, getting speared onto gravel, etc.

I'm definitely using this in the FIA event
i1za7X2qPurJ0cc.jpg

The GTI is already sitting at a nice ride height. Can't wait to see how low it will go.
i1Coe3xdUqC72Ec.jpg

But this... maaaaaannnn. Just awesome. Love these Porsches with the safety cages.
i15R2bZstrF348c.jpg

i1QsNf16eAdnh.jpg

I'll try as much as I can to make this livery work on the Crown
GBX6.jpg

i1teTtsQ4QFFj.jpg

ss3
Does this mean that the past safety cars will change to N class or will these new ones also be Gr.X I think it’s the latter
They probably won’t change. I’ve been waiting for the Vulcan to get switched over to Gr.X, but nope...

Not to be bad, but I'm happier that they are Safety cars than police cars, also because it wouldn't have made any sense in Gran Turismo. however, Laguna Seca finally arrived :D

Can't wait to see if some of the faster FIA players are able to get pole position in the Safety Cars. Would make sense to lead the field. ;)

One thing I did notice is that the Golf has different bumpers than before. The car in GT6 had the standard smaller metal bumpers. Now it has the larger plastic covered ones. I personally don't care for the plastic ones as much but I can't complain. We've got a Golf I now!
dfghsfghj-jpg.874162
car_1192_46737_5560dadd8e01a.jpg
Yeah, I was counting on that. "GTI" badge looks better placed. I'm thinking the "Other" decal/color, will be the red surround in the grille. It's got to be a One Make in next week's Daily Races, at LAguna Seca... maybe?...hopefully? :sly:
Laguna Seca looks so good.

i1j9I7cxsq9fqSH.jpg
One can only wish for a proper Multi-class option in Custom Race(more than Only ONE car, I might add).

Can't wait to see if some of the faster FIA players are able to get pole position in the Safety Cars. Would make sense to lead the field. ;)

Yeah, I was counting on that. "GTI" badge looks better placed. I'm thinking the "Other" decal/color, will be the red surround in the grille. It's got to be a One Make in next week's Daily Races, at LAguna Seca... maybe?...hopefully? :sly:

One can only wish for a proper Multi-class option in Custom Race(more than Only ONE car, I might add).
The race will be held at Suzuka East Circuit :P

I remember back when the Monza update came. I though that was going to be pay to download content.

Each and every update has been a gift. Some I appreciate immediately and some only after I've spent some time with them and some I haven't mastered yet.

Words can't express how thankful I am to see people put this much passion into something so that others can enjoy it.

As much as I love having supercars or old school GT cars in the game, I'm rarely very satisfied with how they feel like to drive.
I love the new Ford GT but I bet it will handle like a sailboat on the tracks ...

Bear in mind that I have little to no experience driving sport cars on track (some laps in a Mustang GT, some more in a 997 GT3, with an instructor on the passenger seat).
But we keep reading or hearing test drives that the GT3 Porsches are basically street legal race cars, or that the Ford GT performance is mind blowing.
In game, that's entirely different : the level of grip is miles away from the basic gR4 race cars, and we Can only choose between traction control completely off, or some tractor like performance.

I'd love to be able to drive the GT with the same launch control as on the IRL car... Same goes for all modern cars.
And I believe the tire model for sports tires is sub par compared to what the real life équivalent compounds can achieve.

Am I the only one thinking this way?
A modern TCR/BTCC car will be quicker than any regular supercar on track. Even the most extreme trackday focused models with upto 1000bhp and lots of downforce are slower than GTE/GT3 around a circuit.

Dan
Why's that? I love taking the slower cars of the game and pushing them to their limits.

Your boys officially bored of slow cars (and JDM too but that’s a whole other argument), I just wanna drive modern sports/supercars and racing cars tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back