Laguna Seca Confirmed for This Week's GT Sport Christmas Update

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 673 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janary 2020 update qonfirmed
Gran-Turismo-5-Wedding-Cars-800x341.png

Dont know if its been said already but the Charger police car may actually be a Hellcat cop car. It makes sense considering we already have the Hellcat in game. The rear wing and dip in the hood give it away to me. No such thing actually exists to my knowledge but PD has done this before

Triggered hard over a cop car

Who said you can't complain? That's all some people do.

I think it's hilarious. For example modern road cars. While people are complaining about their absence some poor guy is working his but off making it.

Now the Ford GT is done and coming for Christmas.

Thank you who ever modeled it. I'm sure it's glorious.

Triggered hard over a cop car

Who said you can't complain? That's all some people do.

I think it's hilarious. For example modern road cars. While people are complaining about their absence some poor guy is working his but off making it.

Now the Ford GT is done and coming for Christmas.

Thank you who ever modeled it. I'm sure it's glorious.

"You guys are triggered"

> Passive-aggressive response

Yeah, alright bro

It’s crazy how people’s valid criticisms are branded as “salty tears”.

Do I have to remind you that Kaz isn’t going to pat you on the back for defending the integrity of the franchise
He doesn't care about your salty tears either. So we're even. ;)

Lets be honest, if any other sim racer added the cop cars, majority of people would be pissed

full

I boosted contrast on the original media and it gets easier to look at some of them. So we have:
Top: Ford GT and VW Golf MkI (possibly GTI)
Middle: unknown sedan in police form (possibly Toyota Crown Athlete), Renault Mégane police car and Dodge Charger Pursuit police car.
Bottom: Porsche 911 GT2 and unknown sedan (poasibly Toyota Crown Athlete).

I've seen some betting on the Mercedes E-Class as the sedan in two trims, but the boosted image shows clearly the tip of the rear deck and it's completely different from the german model.
I think both mid-left and bottom-right will be the same Toyotas. Road version and the police one.

There's no reason to be upset over police cars to be honest, it's just a nice little fun addition to normal 4 cars pack. I'm pretty sure it didn't take a lot of time for PD to add some police lightbars to already existing models.
And this 4 cars pack also is very solid one. So another great update, if you ask me! 👍

Wait what....

PD is adding... cop cars now?

Oh god the Cops Vs Robbers lobbies are gonna LOVE this

Yeah I guess, all the lobbies I've ever joined that do the cops and road laws thing have always sucked. It would make more sense if we had free roam.

993, with all respect to Ruf, this must be simple and clear 993, no less, please.:dopey:

I'm still expecting updated 935 for Christmas, hope Santa, Porsche and PD have received my letters:) GT3, don't forget.

I don't see an issue with the cop cars... If you don't like it just don't buy it. Really is quite that simple.

Yea sure some more Gr3 / 4 cars would be cool but due to Assetto Corsa Competizione being the official Blancpain series I suspect there are some deeper licencing issues when it comes to modern GT3 cars.
The Blancpain ACC Liscence will be for the series name, team names, liveries and drivers, not the cars, Their are other GT3 series that run the same cars and other games with them in, Car Manufacturers wouldn't sign over there intellectual property rights to a series, Its down to PDI choice and they choose not to do them.

EDK
They would be better if the brakes actually worked on them. The supercars are relatively useless, since PD insist on pointing out to you that they don't brake like race cars.

Of course they don't - But if the brakes were as bad as modeled, there would be many more dead billionaires.
They don't model the downforce correctly either on modern super cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back