Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 499 comments
Sniff Petrol
After months of speculation over the name of Lamborghini’s forthcoming Gallardo replacement, Sniff Petrol can exclusively reveal that the new car will be called Bob.

‘We considered many things,’ revealed an anonymous Sant'Agata insider. ‘Other candidates includes Mnamnophilopilopis, which is the Greek god of restricted visibility, and Psetsiotypiosatia, which is a type of mould found on the underneath of bulls. But these names were too hard to pronounce and we have instead sold them to Pagani. The Gallardo replacement is Lamborghini’s most accessible model and it must have an accessible name. That is why we have decided to call it Bob.’

The Lamborghini Bob will be revealed in March and by June it should be in a YouTube video being driven by a 24 year old, roaring about a British city centre and then crashing into a lamp post.

Hopefully nobody will take this seriously.

Theoreicly yes but don't forget that the SLR 722 was also called hypercar and it's miles behind this generation.
The Agera and the Veyron and even the Venom GT are hypercars built for speed. The P1, 918 and LaFerrari are also built for speed... around corners, however, despite the Agera using an ethanol powered engine, this new hybrid generation has daily driving in mind. Electric motors saving fuel and sort of stuff. Although every single one of these is a hypercar they don't belong in the same "race"
Speed is a high priority, but these cars are anything but slow on the circuit as well. The Veyron has proven a few times already that it is deceptively quick around a circuit for its size, & I'm positive the other 2 (or at least the Agera) are even faster. The only thing that separates them from the 3 hybrids is the technology that allows them to go faster in the turns. None of the 6 cars are going to be putting down slow lap times.

Of course not. They're all 900+ bhp hyper animals on wheels. But what I meant was that the first three were built with speed records in mind. The others with 'Ring record times (Not the LaFerrari, I think, but still).

Sniff Petrol
After months of speculation over the name of Lamborghini’s forthcoming Gallardo replacement, Sniff Petrol can exclusively reveal that the new car will be called Bob.

‘We considered many things,’ revealed an anonymous Sant'Agata insider. ‘Other candidates includes Mnamnophilopilopis, which is the Greek god of restricted visibility, and Psetsiotypiosatia, which is a type of mould found on the underneath of bulls. But these names were too hard to pronounce and we have instead sold them to Pagani. The Gallardo replacement is Lamborghini’s most accessible model and it must have an accessible name. That is why we have decided to call it Bob.’

The Lamborghini Bob will be revealed in March and by June it should be in a YouTube video being driven by a 24 year old, roaring about a British city centre and then crashing into a lamp post..

I have been awaiting this day for quite some time now...
11519915533_74f933465a_o.gif

nah, i don't think so. Veneno only has like 700 hp (similar to Aventador), the cars i mentioned earlier had around 900-1000 hp with hybird technology (with the exception of Agera, but still the Agera has around 1000ish hp).Those cars will smoke Veneno.

If i recall, Agera uses a 5.0 litre twin-turbocharged V8, not hybrid.
I believe the Agera, as most Keonigseggs, can run on LPG so still Green.

I believe the Agera, as most Keonigseggs, can run on LPG so still Green.

I was leaning towards the hybrid hypercars using electric motor to jump their horsepower but yeah its cool to know Ageras can still be green. Love the Agera.

How is Lamborghini making their cars shoot flames through catalytic converters, mufflers and the whole exhaust system? My car does it because it's a rotary and that's just what they do, but it has no cats and straight-through mufflers. Built turbo cars do it because that's just what they do, but they often don't have cats either. Lamborghini has a stock system with all the emissions controls and they still do it, even at weird times like while running at high rpm. Very unusual. Most other cars only make fire on the overrun because of excess fuel or oil burning through the exhaust.

How is Lamborghini making their cars shoot flames through catalytic converters, mufflers and the whole exhaust system? My car does it because it's a rotary and that's just what they do, but it has no cats and straight-through mufflers. Built turbo cars do it because that's just what they do, but they often don't have cats either. Lamborghini has a stock system with all the emissions controls and they still do it, even at weird times like while running at high rpm. Very unusual. Most other cars only make fire on the overrun because of excess fuel or oil burning through the exhaust.
Lamborghini tunes the engines to run rich to do so. It's supposed to be part of the "WOW" factor.

Well, I can't wait 'till Mansory gets one of these because it will be so awfully hideous that I'll laugh so hard that I can't take a breath properly (altough I hate them ruining such great cars, but at least it's funny)

I guess... The Panamer-ugh did make me laugh like an idiot

Thinking about it... It may be good- remember their Aventador? That is an awesome thing

Well their 458 Spider wasn't that bad either. Maybe they'll get another streak of genius, who knows?
The Panamera was the blue one right? I remember seeing one that was blue and it was so bad that I literally rolled on the floor laughing

Well their 458 Spider wasn't that bad either. Maybe they'll get another streak of genius, who knows?
The Panamera was the blue one right? I remember seeing one that was blue and it was so bad that I literally rolled on the floor laughing

You mean this one?
epcp_1010_01_o%2Bmansory_porsche_panamera_turbo%2Bpassenger_side_front_view.jpg

With this interior?
Mansory-Panamera.jpg

I don't want Mansory to get a hold of the Huracan so they can ruin it.
I want Heffner Performance to grab on so they can stick a twin turbo kit on it.

Yes, yes! That's it! Holy 🤬 it's even more ugly than I remembered :eek:. My eyes hurt but I just can't. Stop. Laughing.

I don't care much for tuning companys. Or they will end up with something overly powered or just painfully ugly. It's rare for me to like a tuning car (rule out race cars-ish cars)

Mansory has gotten a lot better now that they stopped putting Enzo bumpers on everything. Their Aston DBS, MP4-12C, & Aventador were actually pretty nice. The only thing they need to stop doing is covering the cars in dry carbon fiber.

You mean this one?

I don't that would look that bad if it was painted in dark colors, with a black interior.

But it would also need some new wheels.

Last edited:
AWD has been apart of the brand since the Diablo & there have been RWD Gallardos and still are.... Not sure what Ferrari has anything to do with it since they went the route of AWD with the FF.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Lambo have a history of not selling well anything that isn't an AWD in mass production?

Youngun
The Lp550-2 was also the only manuel too.
868515_manuel_jpgec35b55e4290841b85a0781da539fee8

Anyway, DMC Tuning and Oakley Design are already looking forward to tuning these.

DMC Tuning Lamborghini Huracan Affari
lamborghini-huracan-_800x0w.jpg

Oakley Design Lamborghini Huracan
lamborghini-huracan--5_800x0w.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Lambo have a history of not selling well anything that isn't an AWD in mass production?
You mean besides the Miura, Countach, Jalpa, Silhouette, or Espada? AWD wasn't introduced til' the LM002 (which was really 4WD) & then in the Diablo VT which did end up selling well because it was more refined than the 2WD.

It's hard to get an idea of whether or not the LP550-2 sold well because it wasn't introduced til' late into the Gallardo's lifetime after the widely demanded Balboni Editions.

You mean besides the Miura, Countach, Jalpa, Silhouette, or Espada? AWD wasn't introduced til' the LM002 (which was really 4WD) & then in the Diablo VT which did end up selling well because it was more refined than the 2WD.

It's hard to get an idea of whether or not the LP550-2 sold well because it wasn't introduced til' late into the Gallardo's lifetime after the widely demanded Balboni Editions.
See, idiots can be corrected every day. I knew that in recent memory that Lambo was building a reputation on the AWD of the Gallardo and the Aventador(both featured very prominently on Top Gear), so I never bothered to look deeper into the manufacturer myself. Sort of the way that Ferrari has a reputation on mid engined and Front wheeled drive cars today. I need to brush up on this sort of stuff.

Yes. There was the Balboni Gallardo and the Diablos GTs (I think), which were limited editions
But there have been RWD Gallardos introduces later on in the life cycle, came in roadster and coupe- dont know if some didn't choose them over because of the power deficit or because it wasn't hugely advertised

2011 more precisly as the lowest priced Gallardo. They had a fairly good success with the Balboni so the introduced one LP550-2, but it wasn't a success as predicted.

I didn't knew about this one. I thought there was only the Balboni. Another lesson learned.

It was a legacy said, not very well advertised. The only people who really knew about it were those shopping for a Gallardo in the first place.

Latest Posts

Back