Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 499 comments
It was a legacy said, not very well advertised. The only people who really knew about it were those shopping for a Gallardo in the first place.
Or those who spend a lot of time on GTPlanet :gtpflag:

But yeah, it never got huge media coverage and Lamborghini themselves probably thought "Ahhhhh base model, no one cares."

Those renders/concepts look gross. All Lamborghini cars look like a child had a go at a paper-craft model and they just stuck with that.

Those renders/concepts look gross. All Lamborghini cars look like a child had a go at a paper-craft model and they just stuck with that.
All Lambos are designed for the Child within, Aventador is a stand out crazy looking car and the Veneno is Insane. Gallardo just reminds me that clarkson had a convertible after his GT, biggest kid in the world. If lambos had guns, it would be the car that we all probably drew as a kid.

Lambos are supposed to be mental. Look at the Egoista... That was bats*** insane!

The 'Rucan is actually quite restrained for a super car I guess, actually.

So was the Gallardo. It was a "lower" end car. Their V12 flagship model is way more outrageous. It's supposed to be that way.

In the same way that the F12 is way more outrageous than the 458 (not a better car, I'm saying the looks)

I'd say the Gallardo was a lot less subtle- darker colours meant it'd look a lot meaner- this looks more... Organic. Rounded and soft like a 12C- the 458 is just as loud as the F12- just the F12 has no comfortable resting place for your eyes, whereas the 458 is cleaner with more resting points- usual trick in car design

I thinking reventon was them going crazy with the gallardo. Veneno was was them going crazy with the aventador and sesto elemento was them purely going nuts with Carbon.
Urus is mental but more a subtle mental as it was another suv concept. Egoista is crr-aaazzz-yyyy though.

I thinking reventon was them going crazy with the gallardo. Veneno was was them going crazy with the aventador and sesto elemento was them purely going nuts with Carbon.
Urus is mental but more a subtle mental as it was another suv concept. Egoista is crr-aaazzz-yyyy though.
:lol: 👍 basic summary of Lamborghini

I thinking reventon was them going crazy with the gallardo Murcielago. Veneno was was them going crazy with the aventador and sesto elemento was them purely going nuts with Carbon and the Gallardo.
Urus is mental but more a subtle mental as it was another suv concept. Egoista is a crr-aaazzz-yyyy Gallardo though.

Fixed :P

But when you're in a Jaeger, suddenly you can fight the hurricane.

But when you're in a Huracan, suddenly you drive into a hurricane.

I don't know what I'm saying.

But when you're in a Jaeger, suddenly you can fight the hurricane.

But when you're in a Huracan, suddenly you drive into a hurricane.

I don't know what I'm saying.
That Jaeger got hit by hurricane "BIGASHELLLIZARD"!

pic from today, not bad. they are saying the V10 in it is completely new and not based off of the Gallardo's, i'm curious if they are gonna burn to the ground still lol.

gtspirit-lamborghini-huracan-geneva6.jpg

And I still don't like it... It's wrongly proportioned, the front is too derp and so on. There are three bits that I like though, the back-en looks good, it's where it looks better, the drivetrain will be brilliant an the inside which looks out of a fighter jet. Other than that an I don't like it.

And I still don't like it... It's wrongly proportioned, the front is too derp and so on. There are three bits that I like though, the back-en looks good, it's where it looks better, the drivetrain will be brilliant an the inside which looks out of a fighter jet. Other than that an I don't like it.
The back probably got more attention as, another cliche, that's all other road users will see

I wish they would have incorporated more elements of the Sesto Elemento into the design. It looks awfully similar to other cars in the Lambo line up. I do like that it's smaller so there is that.

Latest Posts

Back