Lancia 037 coming to GT Sport?

Indonesia
Jakarta
FOUR16_
EDIT: It looks like the Instagram post has been deleted.
Screenshot_2018-04-06-06-20-21-025_com.instagram.android.png

Last edited:
Would be super cool to get proper Group B rally cars to compliment the Quattro. Would also be great fun on track.
Even though the quattro we have in the game is the Pikes Peak car. Still this car would be cool.

Was really hoping they'd forget GrB existed...

I'm glad they haven't if this rumour of the 037 being added is true. Whilst GTS rally physics may not be the epitome of realism (mind you they never have), that's not the point. It's just fun, something PD always did quite well I though when it came to rallying, and GTS physics models seems to compliment that quite well I think. I just find it's a blast to hammer a Gr.B round the likes of Sardegna for laps on end, something I find quite enjoyable.

There just lacking more rally focused events in GT League like they used to, plus Gr.B seems to be neglected on the car front at the moment, so more rally cars like the 037 would be a warm welcome for sure, plus a few more rally tracks wouldn't go amiss too 👍.

Last edited:
I don't want that either tbh.

Gimmie Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen, Sonoma, Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL, NASCAR, IndyCar and BTCC pls.
I want (V8)Supercars, but can't see it happening. Unless, the AU XR8 makes it into a future update.

There could be a Group5 Monte Carlo coming as a surprise... and we know PD do surprises...from time to time.

I guess this car will(may) arrive in October?

Hell yeah! :embarrassed: :D Would like to have that beauty please! :bowdown: Lancia should have come to GTS in some point so this might be the early signal. And, Quattro need friends of her age to play... :lol:

However, I think it would be better if it is actually a Delta S4 being true rival to Quattro. It is much competitive car compared to 037 to be honest. That's why Lancia decided to replaced the 037 and it is rather short lived.

By the way, we need Stratos too... ;) :bowdown:

I'm thinking this is another hint at that Gr.A class that was discovered in the metadata of the GT Sport website.
Don't know why you say this considering the car raced in Group B...

Anyhow, Lancias are much appreciated in any racing game, so an 037 in GT Sport will great; given you will actually have a chance to use it.

Pointless addition to the game, i like rally cars but every rally lobby I see doesn't have more than 5 players in it, there are no daily rally races, and campaign mode rally races are only a few.

In the end, rally is not the focus of this game so I guess this is why it gets neglected like this, I hope this future addition changes that.
(We could do with some new rally tracks and rally cross as well, PD!)

Pointless addition to the game, i like rally cars but every rally lobby I see doesn't have more than 5 players in it, there are no daily rally races, and campaign mode rally races are only a few.

In the end, rally is not the focus of this game so I guess this is why it gets neglected like this, I hope this future addition changes that.
(We could do with some new rally tracks and rally cross as well, PD!)

They are probably planning to have a bigger presence for Rally in the game, hence why there's a potential Pikes Peak and this car. Maybe a FIA Rally Championship in future? Maybe it's just me being optimistic? We'll find out eventually.

Don't know why you say this considering the car raced in Group B...

Anyhow, Lancias are much appreciated in any racing game, so an 037 in GT Sport will great; given you will actually have a chance to use it.
I know that but the Group Bs in GTS are radically different, it'd make sense if this 037 was in a lower rally class which could be Gr.A as speculation or something else entirely.

If this thing makes it in, it's going to be ludicrously stable.

In Forza, it was a nightmare to race against because it drove on rails.

Lancia should always be welcomed in racing games. I always loved Lancia cars. Just sad to see how they are going today. We really do need a Lancia Revival.

Gt Sport should not just stop at the 037 but include the S4, Delta Evo, Stratos, LC1, LC2, Thema, Fulvia, Montecarlo and many more.

Last edited:
Just a reminder for everyone saying this is a pointless addition - remember, these super-premium models are very detailed and are likely to be used in a next GT game, which is hopefully going to be GT7 with focus on features like in previous GT games.
Id like to think they have a lot of cars done waiting for GT7, but the inclusion of the drift car/ time attack car and SEMA cars makes me think otherwise.
also i hope GT5 adopts an even more ridged class system

Latest Posts

Back