Latest update question

  • Thread starter Thread starter mynameis66
  • 11 comments
  • 1,425 views
Messages
2,011
United Kingdom
UK
The last update gave higher cash rewards up until the end of January,did it include higher XP rewards? Also which races got the higher cash prizes or was it all of them in gt life a spec?cheers
 
The last update gave higher cash rewards up until the end of January,did it include higher XP rewards? Also which races got the higher cash prizes or was it all of them in gt life a spec?cheers

Yes, all races, every race event, Aspec, Bspec, Seasonal Events ect..
 
It's not doubled, it's like 10 - 15% more. Would've been too good to get 200k for 5 laps on oval if it was doubled. =)
 
A spec money received a 20% bonus while the xp stayed the same. In b spec they were both increased so that money equals a spec and the xp is higher than a spec.
 
I read on the update details that all xp and money will be doubled in all events both Aspec and Bspec.

I think you better take a second look ;)

A spec money received a 20% bonus while the xp stayed the same. In b spec they were both increased so that money equals a spec and the xp is higher than a spec.

Again, as far as I'm aware only credits were increased. What information do you have available regarding an xp increase in b-spec?
 
I hope they don't actually lower it at the end of Jan. :/
 
Back