Legit Tunes Garage: *NEW* 600pp GTI Supersport

Found some of my old forza 3 paint jobs. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS BEING ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE MY CARS !!!!!

I had all of the fast and the furious replicas(and they were the best/most accurate) I really like my marlboro racing school cars. I made them for a racing series. My most favorite is my ralliart evo X though. All from scratch of course :)
ph-10462 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10452 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10447 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10444 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10443 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10436 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10435 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10430 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr
ph-10431 by imtolegittoquit, on Flickr

A very simple and stable setup but still easy to slide around if you bring your lead shoes. A lot of fun to drive. Consistently runs 2:00 flat around the test track (nurb GP/F) and will really dig in and rotates when you lift on the throttle.

* NOTE * I typically don't make individual gear adjustments but I did change 4th, 5th, and 6th on this car.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/550pp-ford-gt-05.709/

Last edited:
A very simple and stable setup but still easy to slide around if you bring your lead shoes. A lot of fun to drive. Consistently runs 2:00 flat around the test track (nurb GP/F) and will really dig in and rotates when you lift on the throttle.

* NOTE * I typically don't make individual gear adjustments but I did change 4th, 5th, and 6th on this car.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/550pp-ford-gt-05.709/

Good sir,

Is the camber 0/0? I noticed the Tunes Section is missing the field for camber... :odd:
Building atm, will leave feedback asap... 👍

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:
You are correct, when you put a zero in the tune app it hides the field. So camber is 0/0

So after a few test laps in Silverstone GP, a short feedback on the "dark side" GT: :P

Excellent work sir! 👍 For a car tuned without any aero, the mechanical grip achieved is way impressive. Of course always needed a bit of throttle control on slow corners (hey, were talking a MR Supercharged horsepower machine!), but the controlled rear sliding gives that fun factor... The laps were made with all aids OFF and ABS1, I always run like this, and the main results were:

1st lap - 2:06:xxx

With the lap progression, managed to squeeze until 2:04:xxx and a red lap of 2:03:9xx... :grumpy:

Still need to do a race teste, but honestly...

Overall, a great (mechanical grip) tune with the always appreciated fun factor! 👍

:cheers:

BTW, congrats for the FITT!! :)

So after a few test laps in Silverstone GP, a short feedback on the "dark side" GT: :P

Excellent work sir! 👍 For a car tuned without any aero, the mechanical grip achieved is way impressive. Of course always needed a bit of throttle control on slow corners (hey, were talking a MR Supercharged horsepower machine!), but the controlled rear sliding gives that fun factor... The laps were made with all aids OFF and ABS1, I always run like this, and the main results were:

1st lap - 2:06:xxx

With the lap progression, managed to squeeze until 2:04:xxx and a red lap of 2:03:9xx... :grumpy:

Still need to do a race teste, but honestly...

Overall, a great (mechanical grip) tune with the always appreciated fun factor! 👍

BTW, congrats for the FITT!! :)
Thanks man, glad you liked it

Your gallardo is Not good! please delete the tune, that dont other waste time with that!!! fake tuner!!!!!
The simple answer, If you could tune a car yourself, you wouldn't need to go looking for someone who can. This guy, like many others on gtplanet take the time and make the effort, so people who don't know how to tune a car, have a chance when it comes to racing people who know what they are doing. So before picking fault, try saying thank you.

The simple answer, If you could tune a car yourself, you wouldn't need to go looking for someone who can. This guy, like many others on gtplanet take the time and make the effort, so people who don't know how to tune a car, have a chance when it comes to racing people who know what they are doing. So before picking fault, try saying thank you.

So if anyone was interested, I am still around. I do have a few cars in the works but none of them are putting up times faster than what I've already built.

I am going to update the 600pp. Murcielago because it's looser than I remeber. I'll also finish the 600pp gallardo because I'm not happy with it.

Other than that I'm having a hard time finding cars that can beat mine.

I'm now opening up for requests. I may not be able to get a request car as fast as my front runners but if I can make a car someone really likes better for them, I'll be happy.

So if you have any requests post them here. Just remeber that they will be built on sport tires.

i'm interested. I also know you have been busy with FITT. I have a few suggestions.
BMW M5 '05 or'08 550pp
BMW M3 csl '03 550pp
Chevy corvette Z06 '06 550pp
Lexus IS 200 J '98 450 or 500pp
Ferrari 365 GTB '71 Daytona 500pp
Ferrari GTO '84 500pp 525pp
Audi S4 '03 550pp
Honda NSX R prototype LM road car 550pp

Got a little carried away. In no way do i expect most of these, but one would be nice. hope you have a great weekend.

If you could tune the above car's, I would also be very grateful. Your tunes have multiple uses and your Gallardo works on so many different track's. Great tuning, keep it up.

i'm interested. I also know you have been busy with FITT. I have a few suggestions.
BMW M5 '05 or'08 550pp
BMW M3 csl '03 550pp
Chevy corvette Z06 '06 550pp
Lexus IS 200 J '98 450 or 500pp
Ferrari 365 GTB '71 Daytona 500pp
Ferrari GTO '84 500pp 525pp
Audi S4 '03 550pp
Honda NSX R prototype LM road car 550pp

Got a little carried away. In no way do i expect most of these, but one would be nice. hope you have a great weekend.
I've already had an m3 in the works but at 500pp. Didn't think about 550 because the MR cars really have that area locked down but we will see what happens.

I also had a nsx lm road car ready prior to 1.09 but haven't driven it since. I will bring that back out and see how it goes.

I am also working on a ferrari gto at 550pp and it is wild, I'll bring it down to 500pp and see what happens. It could really be contender, good idea.

I've never even driven the 365 or lexus so there could be some sleepers hidden in there. I'll give all of them a go. Thanks for the ideas @SGETI !

Do you able to tune a 500PP RUF BTR '86 to match any good
FR also with same PP (any sport tires ) for
medium track like Brand Hatch or Big Willow? Hope there is a
tuner know how to tune this BTR drive like a FR! Lol.
ABS 1 only or off.

PS; Just like to drive classic old Porsche!

Do you able to tune a 500PP RUF BTR '86 to match any good
FR also with same PP (any sport tires ) for
medium track like Brand Hatch or Big Willow? Hope there is a
tuner know how to tune this BTR drive like a FR! Lol.
ABS 1 only or off.

PS; Just like to drive classic old Porsche!
ill definitely give it a shot man. give me a few days. can you describe what you mean by drives like a FR ? so I know what kind of behavior you are looking for. thanks.

Just mean front engine with rear wheel drive..
Lol I know what FR mean but they have a lot of different behaviors. Most understeer but ones with big rear tires are very stable. I just wanted elaboration on what kind of handling you at looking for

Lol I know what FR mean but they have a lot of different behaviors. Most understeer but ones with big rear tires are very stable. I just wanted elaboration on what kind of handling you at looking for
Just not to over steer when you release your throttle at the high speed braking point will do. Lol.
Actually, I do prefer SH tires for cars which is near or below 550PP for more realistic or closer to the real world timelaps... GRAN TURISMO 6 ~ THE REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR ! :lol:
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Just not to over steer when you release your throttle at the high speed braking point will do. Lol.
Actually, I do prefer SH tires for cars which is near or below 550PP for more realistic or closer to the real world timelaps... GRAN TURISMO 6 ~ THE REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR ! :lol:
:gtpflag:
i've finished the BTR. It is much more stable, but it is at the cost of the immediate turn in that the factory car has. I played around a lot with ballast to try different ways to keep it stable but it really messed with the character/personality of the car. So it's still at 42/58 to keep the feel of the factory car but it is a lot more driveable. The Diff is pretty open for the sake of stability, you can raise the acell setting as needed if you want a bit more adventure lol. I will post it here shortly.

This car was by request and I tuned it for more stability without losing the personality of the car. If you abuse the throttle it will still kill you lol, but with some feathering it will stick and go where you want. I played around a lot with ballast to try different ways to keep it stable but it really messed with the character/personality of the car. So it's still at 42/58 to keep the feel of the factory car but it is a lot more driveable. The Diff is pretty open for the sake of stability, you can raise the acell setting as needed if you want a bit more adventure lol.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/ruf-btr-86.822/

This car was by request and I tuned it for more stability without losing the personality of the car. If you abuse the throttle it will still kill you lol, but with some feathering it will stick and go where you want. I played around a lot with ballast to try different ways to keep it stable but it really messed with the character/personality of the car. So it's still at 42/58 to keep the feel of the factory car but it is a lot more driveable. The Diff is pretty open for the sake of stability, you can raise the acell setting as needed if you want a bit more adventure lol.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/ruf-btr-86.822/
Thanks for your tunes, just wanted to know is it faster than the Scirocco R at Brand Hatch GP ?

This setup is super balanced and very easy to drive. It matches my MG time around the Ring GP/F track at 2:10.9. I may also up it to 500 pp where it could be more competitive. It's a lot of fun and on most turns only requires lifting instead of braking. some feathering may be needed in tight 2nd gear turns but otherwise it's super stable. I can get more rotation out of it but it comes at a cost of ease of use so there will be an update in the future after some fine tuning, per haps an "advanced" version.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/450pp-renaultsport-clio-v6-24v-00.861/

Back