Legit Tunes Garage: *NEW* 600pp GTI Supersport

hay do you have a tune for the mini and the rocket your tunes are sweet helped my r8 big
If you mean the new vision mini then no I dont. I started one but the center diff can't be changed and I was unhappy with the 50/50 setting. I may still work it out but I don't like going to extremes on other settings to make up for something else. As for the rocket. I haven't really tried it. What pp and tire were you thinking about ?

so i've been kinda busy at work. I'm sad that project cars got delayed again but am glad that they are doing it right instead of fixing it post launch like is popular nowadays. One boo boo at work led to another today. My boss hit something in the road in the 458 and it cracked the front bumper on both sides and tore up the front wheels.

It happens, he can afford it. no worries. a repair is a couple grand and a replacement bumper shipped from Italy is only about 18 grand. Chump change ! So I took the wheels off to get sent out for re finishing and you can see the big front brakes.

While removing the clear bra though...I don't know if it was my fault or I ran into a paint defect. I've never heard of a bra bringing the clear coat with it before. Either way it sucks.

Just another day on the job.

You really should try the Rocket Car, It's a lot of fun to drive. I've used it in alot of seasonal's and Super Race at Ascari and you don't even have to pit, you just run the whole 10 Laps on Sports Med or Soft. Easy Win!!! 👍 :D :cheers:

What happens when you rent an exotic and think you are a hero while only having driven your Camry...

First up is a Gallardo that was going too fast through a blind turn in a tunnel (ummm... really ?!) and hit another car and then a curb. It broke the rear suspension that then punctured the wheel.

Next is our poor 360. This was a spin that just required a few hours of pulling grass out of everywhere, but it was an omen for what was going to happen in about a month.

Then this happened. A "mystery car" cut him off on the freeway and he hit the center wall and spun at about 100mph try to miss the "mystery car"

Just going too dang fast and couldn't brake in time and hit a car at a red light...stupid. This is what a size 325 tire looks like. I wear a size 14 and it dwarfs my foot. You have to take the wheel off to get to the battery...stupid.

My favorite car, poor baby. We bought it like this from California. A parking valet spun it into a light pole. I had to take it off the trailer with a forklift and the rear wheel was folded under the car. I'm not even sure what it was still connected to.

Two victims of the Mcdonalds drive through lol. If he doesn't care then I don't care. We send wheels out for refinishing all the time.

The Finale... Hit a tree at well over 120mph. the driver died and the passenger lost his leg and was in a coma for a month. The car did what it was supposed to and separated the passengers from the gas tank and engine. The back half of the car was on fire about 100yrds down the street from the front.

Last edited:
What happens when you rent an exotic and think you are a hero while only having driven your Camry...

First up is a Gallardo that was going too fast through a blind turn in a tunnel (ummm... really ?!) and hit another car and then a curb. It broke the rear suspension that then punctured the wheel.

Next is our poor 360. This was a spin that just required a few hours of pulling grass out of everywhere, but it was an omen for what was going to happen in about a month.

Then this happened. A "mystery car" cut him off on the freeway and he hit the center wall and spun at about 100mph try to miss the "mystery car"

Just going too dang fast and couldn't brake in time and hit a car at a red light...stupid. This is what a size 325 tire looks like. I wear a size 14 and it dwarfs my foot. You have to take the wheel off to get to the battery...stupid.

My favorite car, poor baby. We bought it like this from California. A parking valet spun it into a light pole. I had to take it off the trailer with a forklift and the rear wheel was folded under the car. I'm not even sure what it was still connected to.

Two victims of the Mcdonalds drive through lol. If he doesn't care then I don't care. We send wheels out for refinishing all the time.

The Finale... Hit a tree at well over 120mph. the driver died and the passenger lost his leg and was in a coma for a month. The car did what it was supposed to and separated the passengers from the gas tank and engine. The back half of the car was on fire about 100yrds down the street from the front.

That's a Real Shame!!! I hate seeing all those car's getting wrecked like that.

This car has a lot less understeer than the factory setup. it is great for tracks with sweepers like Spa and Grand valley. It was tuned on sport softs but should go back up to racing tires very easy. it ran a 1:57.1 at the GP/F. it is just over 1.5 sec behind my gallardo but it is much more easy to be consistent. Still very competitive.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/600pp-gti-supersport-vision-gran-turismo.1233/

Congrats for Tune of week Mr.I! 👍

Gonna try it asap! :)

My congratulations to you for the tune of the week :bowdown:, but honestly it could have been almost all of your cars, great tuning work you've done on GT6, and I love those pictures from the IRL 👍.

Tune of the Week!!! Great job my friend and congrats!! 👍

Well done on getting tune of the week. Excellent job and keep up the great work :)
Thanks guys I didn't even know. I think it's just timing with the vision car. Thanks to whoever nominated me !

This car has a lot less understeer than the factory setup. it is great for tracks with sweepers like Spa and Grand valley. It was tuned on sport softs but should go back up to racing tires very easy. it ran a 1:57.1 at the GP/F. it is just over 1.5 sec behind my gallardo but it is much more easy to be consistent. Still very competitive.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/600pp-gti-supersport-vision-gran-turismo.1233/

Arcade Time Trial:

it is great for tracks with sweepers like Spa and Grand valley.

Check! :)

It was tuned on sport softs but should go back up to racing tires very easy.

Check! It's only a bit slower... 👍

it ran a 1:57.1 at the GP/F

It can go faster... :D

20150418_230816.jpg

The car feels agile and nimble. The understeer is much less and allows to accelerate earlier. Some major changes indeed...

👍 Surely desserves ToTW!!

Ok so a short update from me. I got myself a ps4 in anticipation of project cars. I will no longer be playing gt6 anymore so naturally I won't have anymore tunes releasing. I will continue a garage with project cars and eventually gt7 for Playstation 5...

I wanted to give a huge thanks to @praiano63 because he was my inspiration and for my most loyal "customers" so to speak @TurnLeft and @cbarbosa you guys have given great reviews and feedback. Also to the great people I've met in FITT @Bowtie-muscle @Motor City Hami @Otaliema and so many others. See you guys in the future.

Ok so a short update from me. I got myself a ps4 in anticipation of project cars. I will no longer be playing gt6 anymore so naturally I won't have anymore tunes releasing. I will continue a garage with project cars and eventually gt7 for Playstation 5...

I wanted to give a huge thanks to @praiano63 because he was my inspiration and for my most loyal "customers" so to speak @TurnLeft and @cbarbosa you guys have given great reviews and feedback. Also to the great people I've met in FITT @Bowtie-muscle @Motor City Hami @Otaliema and so many others. See you guys in the future.
Good luck with Project cars sir sad to see you go from GT6, you're always welcome back in FITT if you so feel the need to tune in GT6 again.

I was thinking along those same lines, started saving for the PS4 to get Project Cars but I'm not close to getting it for now, it seems like a very cool and promising software, I hope it will be up to your expectations 👍. I'm just seeing this (you jumping on the other side :sly:) as a pause before I get Project cars or GT7 which ever will come first for me :lol:, so have fun with it :) and learn all those tuning secrets, we'll need someone to help us get started at some point.
:cheers: my friend. - Francis
PS: I'm going to miss those photos from the shop and the funny comments.

I was thinking along those same lines, started saving for the PS4 to get Project Cars but I'm not close to getting it for now, it seems like a very cool and promising software, I hope it will be up to your expectations 👍. I'm just seeing this (you jumping on the other side :sly:) as a pause before I get Project cars or GT7 which ever will come first for me :lol:, so have fun with it :) and learn all those tuning secrets, we'll need someone to help us get started at some point.
:cheers: my friend. - Francis
PS: I'm going to miss those photos from the shop and the funny comments.
Appreciated man. I'm sure I'll have some stuff ready whenever you join me. I will continue with the photos and stuff here. We actually just replaced our red 458 with a black 458 spider and we got a 63 mecedes 190 sl in silver to go with our 59. Pics soon

Ok guys an old club I used to be in called The Ferrari Club is getting back together. I joind this club way back when i played Test drive unlimited. We kinda fell apart when TDU2 had network problems forever. It's a great group of guys that love cars. Feel free to join up if you want. I am still getting the site together so it is a little bare at the moment but won't be for long.

Also i will have a few new pics as soon as I get them online.

i drive all the classics every month to keep them running and ready in case he wants to use one. they are fun, but different. you don't shift in the 190 SL until 3,500 RPM in normal driving lol.

Project cars is good. They've done a lot of things right but there's a lot of things wrong too. The driving, sounds, and graphics are great. Especially the sounds. The Aston V8 Vantage GT4 is the series i'm in with my career right now and it sounds incredible. Another great example of the sounds are the tires. You can easily tell the difference between tire scrub and loss of traction. The environments look great, the cars look great but could actually be a little better. The driving is pretty good and really rewards weight control on older cars. Some of the classics are near impossible to drive with a controller because you have to be so precise with brakes and throttle and that's hard to do with a controller.

The UI really needs some work. A big complaint is that when you finish a race and you aren't in 1st place, the menu pops up and restart is the default button that's highlighted. So a lot of people are restarting races on accident lol. If you got first though it highlights continue by default.

The AI and collision really need some work though. As it is now, they can't race close to each other. They try to give each other a full car length of space side to side and that impossible when you are 2 or 3 wide going into turns. It sounds funny but most races start similar to GT6 online races. The AI just goes into turn one and they all wreck each other. when they do wreck, what should just be some bumps and scraping turns into a Michael Bay movie. I have a video that I will upload that is 15 minutes of restarting the race because I can't get through turn 1 and still have 4 wheels on my car lol. They also are really aggressive and dive bomb you on every single corner, even when they are pretty far back because they can out brake you every time.

The game just needs a little tuning and I'm sure once we get a few patches in it will all be better. After a few laps and everyone is spread out though the racing is sublime. I run with no aids and AI at 80% (default) and in the classics a 4th place finish after 15 laps felt really good. I wipe the floor with them when there's more grip though ;)

Back